Second injury recovery bump Topic

Crazy I just wanted 2 for my guy
12/13/2013 4:42 PM
Hey guys, do you think that the magic will work with  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Einar Alarcon?  He blew out his elbow last season, we just rolled and I put him back on the 60 day DL.

20 Medical, 20 training, and I need to arb him for $1.3M...so I only want to do it if there's a good chance of getting a bunch of injury bumps.  Because without that, he's useless to me.

12/14/2013 12:20 PM
Posted by keithjs on 12/14/2013 12:20:00 PM (view original):
Hey guys, do you think that the magic will work with  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Einar Alarcon?  He blew out his elbow last season, we just rolled and I put him back on the 60 day DL.

20 Medical, 20 training, and I need to arb him for $1.3M...so I only want to do it if there's a good chance of getting a bunch of injury bumps.  Because without that, he's useless to me.

How many days are left on his injury?
If you are currently in the pre-season, he should get at least two this year; one after ST, and one about 12 RL days later.... if his injury is longer than that, he could get more. 
I generally leave the guy on the DL until he either gets an injury recovery shortly before he is eligible and healthy enough to return or (if he hasn't gotten one in quite a while) I will wait after he is eligible and healthy to return until he either gets an Injury Recovery or a Regular Season line.
12/14/2013 1:53 PM
He has 54 days left
12/14/2013 2:44 PM
I think there's a very good chance he gets the extra recovery bumps.
12/14/2013 3:48 PM
Shoulder aneurysm is the injury that seems to get those results for pitchers. 
12/14/2013 4:36 PM
12/15/2013 7:36 PM
◂ Prev 12
Second injury recovery bump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.