Next: We don't keep score.... Topic

I have the perfect free market solution for those of you who do not like these proposed changes to improve safety...don't go, watch , or listen to games; don't buy merchandise or products that support MLB. Write to the owners and advertisers and tell them that you go to games on the slight possibility that someone might be killed or maimed, and that reducing that likelihood reduces your enjoyment of the game to the point that you can no longer support MLB. I am sure that will get your message across. Better yet, organize others to take a similar stand. Free Markets, yeah!
12/24/2013 1:30 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
12/24/2013 9:40 AM
Where you see carbon arranged into coal, the more intelligent amongst us see another possible arrangement.
12/25/2013 2:18 AM
12/25/2013 7:35 AM
this is amazing to me a screen in front of the pitcher now i have heard it all.  when i learned the game in the 60s a pitcher was taught to field his position.  you landed with 2 feet apart facing home plate the glove open and ready. any pitcher who disregards his own safety after the ball has left his hand deserves what he gets.
12/26/2013 7:14 PM
A life was saved today.

6/22/2014 6:27 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Reminds me of the Mario Hat
6/22/2014 8:43 PM
6/23/2014 6:06 AM
6/23/2014 4:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9
Next: We don't keep score.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.