Discussion on fatigue/stamina Topic

Posted by slid64er on 12/14/2013 11:37:00 AM (view original):
Honestly, I don't much care how they determine fatigue as long as it is logical and visible.  What matters to me is to see player performance visibly deteriorate as they fatigue.  Without this, STA/fatigue doesn't matter.
I suppose this makes the most sense.  EVerything else is just window dressing.  I think the fear is that if stamina is not universal, than other things like speed and strength will not be either which would make the game less transparent.  However, outside that fear, I agree with what Slider said.  It just needs to function. 
12/14/2013 12:48 PM
Posted by samson75 on 12/14/2013 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Honestly, I don't much care how they determine fatigue as long as it is logical and visible.  What matters to me is to see player performance visibly deteriorate as they fatigue.  Without this, STA/fatigue doesn't matter.
I suppose this makes the most sense.  EVerything else is just window dressing.  I think the fear is that if stamina is not universal, than other things like speed and strength will not be either which would make the game less transparent.  However, outside that fear, I agree with what Slider said.  It just needs to function. 
This is indeed the bottom line.
12/14/2013 1:58 PM
+1
12/14/2013 2:49 PM
◂ Prev 12
Discussion on fatigue/stamina Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.