Fair enough, and I have (probably) gone too hard against this guy, I've been no saint (that's why I went to coach NO lol), I just cant believe he does so well in other worlds yet in Knight, I just dont see it. It doesn't add up and I guess thats what irks me...I feel like hes settling on/for recruits again this year. A- and no pulldowns. Its not even about my former school anymore.
1/11/2014 10:06 AM
Do you know what the potentials of the guys he took are? A pulldown is not always the best choice.
1/11/2014 1:43 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 1/11/2014 12:36:00 AM (view original):
So it turns out, he stayed.  He cut one of his recruits from last season, and kept the other, a PF with 20 REB.  I shouldn't keep taking the **** out of this guy, but I have no clue how he made it to a national championship game...none.
That could be said about others...
1/11/2014 1:55 PM
And that would be because people still pay attention to what I said 3-4 years ago as opposed to what I DO, today.  If you have 4 open spots at a D2, and you're an A-...at least one of those should be a pulldown...just sayin.
1/11/2014 3:01 PM
Several of my best classes at division to while at Florida Gulf Coast involved not a single pulldown. I think I did tolerably well there ...
1/11/2014 3:27 PM
I just signed 3 at Valdosta St and no pulldowns. All the ones I liked got taken by D1, except one guy who was considering an A+ D2 school 2nd cycle (probably showed on his D2 list). My class might not be world beaters, but all will be productive, valuable components of my ongoing mediocrity...hmmm....maybe you're on to something lol...

Knight D2 is pretty active right now, maybe its harder to compete for recruits there than in some places.
1/11/2014 5:15 PM
I think it actually is a little tougher in Knight these days. The last few recruiting sessions it seems like a lot of D1 teams are dipping down into the pool of recruits that usually goes to the higher D2 teams.
1/11/2014 6:42 PM
Maybe he uses the Knight world to do some testing of theories while remaining very competitive in the other worlds.
1/12/2014 2:15 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
People can say whatever they want publicly about my coaching prowess, I don't care.
1/12/2014 10:18 AM
I look forward to watching you work next season in phelan.
1/12/2014 10:45 AM
I'm just making WIS, money through you, Trentontroll.
1/12/2014 11:43 AM
I dont recall saying anything about your coaching ability?
1/12/2014 12:39 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 1/12/2014 11:43:00 AM (view original):
I'm just making WIS, money through you, Trentontroll.
Your SOS will go down 40 points a season with me in your division. It might even go down into double digits!

Don't worry, just add two more winless Sims on to your noncoference schedule to keep your lofty winning percentage.

This is gonna be awesome! I haven't had a not quite so friendly rivalry since I started playing basketball.
1/12/2014 1:25 PM
I will be dumping Mount Olive in protest.
1/12/2014 1:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.