Random Player Progressive Draft League Season 1 Topic

I know we have 24 hours to make our 1st round pick.....but are we going to an hourly schedule for the rest of the rounds?
12/31/2013 11:30 AM
Are there max injuries in this league?
12/31/2013 11:41 AM
LW John Tonelli
12/31/2013 11:47 AM
D - Dan Boyle
12/31/2013 12:12 PM
We are proceeding on a notification basis, the next guy in line, until next week, after the holidays, then we'll firm up a more concrete draft schedule.

Happy New Year everyone!

12/31/2013 12:28 PM
LW - Bill Barber
12/31/2013 1:38 PM
OPEN TRADE OFFER: The Dawson City Sourtoes are looking to trade their Season 2 1st rounder and Season 1 final selection for a Season 1 2nd and Season 2 final pick. This deal is open to any team drafting within the first 8 in the second round of the current draft...sitemail ASAP if interested.
1/1/2014 8:10 PM (edited)
Before I make another pick I need clarification...the available players list at the beginning of this thread does not reflect the starting seasons for each player whereas the listing in the classifieds indicated starting seasons. 
Which is it?
Hopefully we are going with the original in the classifieds.
1/1/2014 11:39 PM
Posted by jmerch on 1/1/2014 11:39:00 PM (view original):
Before I make another pick I need clarification...the available players list at the beginning of this thread does not reflect the starting seasons for each player whereas the listing in the classifieds indicated starting seasons. 
Which is it?
from the league rules

"All players drafted, including the franchise player, will be started in their rookie season. Each player will advance each season. The season shown by the player indicates the era of the player. My sort routine was supposed to catch the first season of each player but it didn't always catch the first season."
1/1/2014 11:47 PM
I was going to say something like that, nice quote Moy! Cheers Brotha!
1/2/2014 12:43 AM
Posted by moy23 on 1/1/2014 11:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jmerch on 1/1/2014 11:39:00 PM (view original):
Which is it?
from the league rules

"All players drafted, including the franchise player, will be started in their rookie season. Each player will advance each season. The season shown by the player indicates the era of the player. My sort routine was supposed to catch the first season of each player but it didn't always catch the first season."
My bad for not reading the rules clearly enough. I have never done this before but I am going to have to bail on this league. I don't have the desire to go through and redo my spreadsheet. My apologies. My interest in WIS hockey is dropping like a rock. To help in the search for a replacement I will provide a free team.
Thanks, John
1/2/2014 3:05 AM
it's been almost 2 days since someone made a draft pick and now we lose 1 owner. methinks this league is on life support............................
1/2/2014 8:58 AM
We got this in a sitemail from knighthorn:

I have set the official start time for Monday after Christmas. Starting on December 30, each owner will have a day to pick a player as I cannot proxy due to my job. badhabits has offered to help with the draft so he may be able to proxy pick.

If it has been a day since the last pick....lets make a proxy pick and move along....this is why I requested we go to hour long limits for round 2....the longer this process takes, the more owners we lose!!!!
1/2/2014 10:06 AM
I've been ready to draft for days...I can go as soon as someone proxies or whalers10 picks. Has he even opened his sitemail indicating he's up?!
1/2/2014 11:49 AM
Reset the start date for drafting....you don't draft....you pick all your drafts at the end...no proxy drafts for people that don't want to be interested....set a time limit then move on....this is getting ridiculous, and solidify the list to draft from...too many inconsistancies
1/2/2014 12:08 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Random Player Progressive Draft League Season 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.