Oriole Fan recruiting messages need updated Topic

Meaningless **** like redundant BS in emails that is misleading and/or unclear may not be the biggest problem around, but that doesn't mean it is not problematic.   I don't think anyone is saying it is priority number one, or even priority number 10.  I think the point is that it would be nice if it eventually gets a makeover.  A simple facelift that clarifies responses.  The fact that the common argument for recruiting working well seems to be "ignore everything except the first and last letter from recruits" shows that there is definite room for improvement between those letters. 

I agree fatigue (and the engine in general) is far more important.  I think Vikesrule stated he did too.  Speaking of fatigue, I am a little suprised it is still MIA...  Maybe the third season of live 3.0 will include it?   
12/23/2013 6:50 PM
Posted by golfpro71 on 12/22/2013 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Good ideas, but FIX THE ENGINE FIRST!
+1
12/25/2013 9:38 AM
◂ Prev 12
Oriole Fan recruiting messages need updated Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.