NFL DRAFT LEAGUE (off the clock drafting) Topic

Maybe we should start drafting after the 2013 players come out.  That way, we'll know how much the 2013 players are.
1/30/2014 2:17 AM
I'm personally fine with that, but you know how these draft leagues go, everyone is all gung ho to get started usually as soon as possible.  I am trying to appeal to both those who want that and those who don't mind waiting.

It might not be the worst thing in the world if we get everyone here all on the same page and accounted for, and then start drafting with both guns blazing.
1/30/2014 5:30 AM
Looks like we are still waiting for rolltide46 to make his pick.  I have sitemailed him again.  Guess we are just playing the waiting game.  Keep checking your sitemail and checking this thread so you are ready when we do get a pick from rolltide....then we can roll on
1/30/2014 6:23 PM
I volunteer to change places in the draft with roll tide to get the show on the road.
1/30/2014 8:05 PM
is rolltide the only one who hasnt opened ur sitemail?
1/31/2014 10:16 AM
No, I also have not heard from johnberlin.  If you are out there john, please send me a sitemail saying you are aware of whats going on with this pending draft and are keeping tabs.

I'll send him another sitemail too.  Everyone else is on top of things though, which is good
1/31/2014 3:13 PM
I've got a bad feeling we are gonna get held up here a long time.  Right now, there is no one on the waitlist, but johnberlin and rolltide46 both have not opened up any sitemails over the last week.

We might have to start looking for replacements.  I can take a 2nd team if needed, but if anyone knows anyone in another of your leagues that might want to join, let em know we may need them.
2/1/2014 1:50 PM
I have one new owner on the waitlist.  One more and I will consider giving rolltide46 and johnberlin a deadline to hear from them.
2/1/2014 8:07 PM
you probably just need to go ahead and give them a deadline - we'll start losing the attention of the owners that are committed if you wait too long
2/3/2014 12:44 PM
I agree with tarheel. I suggest a deadline of this weekend. 
2/3/2014 1:06 PM
agree with genco
2/3/2014 2:28 PM
rolltide has a currently active basketball team, 2 currently active baseball teams, and 1 currently active HBD team - if he isnt opening sitemails, he must not be active in his leagues, so how active can we expect him to be in this league?
2/3/2014 4:05 PM
I;m thinking the same thing foxx.  I was actually thinking of a Wednesday at midnight deadline for roll and johnberlin.  If you can't check your sitemail once a week, you really shouldn't be in a draft league
2/3/2014 4:36 PM
How about Monday at midnight?  LOL!!
2/3/2014 5:15 PM
Posted by amerk1180 on 2/3/2014 4:36:00 PM (view original):
I;m thinking the same thing foxx.  I was actually thinking of a Wednesday at midnight deadline for roll and johnberlin.  If you can't check your sitemail once a week, you really shouldn't be in a draft league
agree - they've had plenty of time
2/3/2014 5:51 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...34 Next ▸
NFL DRAFT LEAGUE (off the clock drafting) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.