SimLeague Baseball Update Topic

1/30/2015 9:59 PM crazyjoe02
So in December 2012 tzentmeyer posted that there was going to be a complete revamping of the Sim League Baseball Engine and interface. Then in January 2013 he said that the update would be coming later that year. It is now 2015. Is this update ever coming? Has Fox abandoned WiS altogether?
2/2/2015 10:45 AM Customer Support
Hi Joe,

We hope to have a new update for some of our SimLeague games this year.

We understand that some of our owners are becoming impatient on this, but it is coming.

Thank you.
2/2/2015 1:17 PM crazyjoe02
Wow, that's about the most generic answer I've ever heard. I'll believe that when I see it. We've been hearing the same thing every year since the "2012" update was announced. It really is sad to see how much WiS has gone downhill since being acquired by Fox.
2/2/2015 1:19 PM
2/5/2015 2:53 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 5/20/2014 10:33:00 PM (view original):
Well, it's been almost 5 full months since tzentmeyer came onto the site and communicated with us. Not a word since.

I have a question....  I was wondering when the 2012 redesign was going to be ready?

Hint to everyone................

We are NOT important.
Still rings true...
9/12/2015 5:21 PM
Recently sent a ticket for fun. Was told...

We are currently Beta Testing for HardBall and are also getting things in motion for a Hoops Dynasty update. We have no timetable for when our next SimLeague Baseball update might be, but please keep reading the forums as we will post any upcoming news regarding the game there.

We have a load of suggestions for SimLeague Baseball and the game would need several back-end updates to make it perform better and faster, as well as make it a mobile friendly game. Once the time comes where we begin to build a plan of when the update will occur, we will notify the owners in the forums and ask for some other suggestions or updates that anyone would like to see. Thank you.
9/14/2015 11:46 AM
I responded by saying that mobile friendly and faster performance are likely less important to a greater percentage of users than game updates and was told that mobile friendly and faster performance are their top priorities for whenever they do another update.
9/14/2015 12:46 PM
We are definitely on the back burner...not a priority...if not for those playing here, I would be long gone...
9/14/2015 8:15 PM
Agree , the community and competition against each other (and ourselves to keep trying to build the perfect team) keeps me around.
9/14/2015 9:55 PM
    redwingscup is prob right on here.  The other reason I believe is that baseball has a certain meaning for all of us.  Maybe we can do some memory lane. What does baseball mean to you?
9/15/2015 1:15 PM
Posted by ozomatli on 9/14/2015 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Recently sent a ticket for fun. Was told...

We are currently Beta Testing for HardBall and are also getting things in motion for a Hoops Dynasty update. We have no timetable for when our next SimLeague Baseball update might be, but please keep reading the forums as we will post any upcoming news regarding the game there.

We have a load of suggestions for SimLeague Baseball and the game would need several back-end updates to make it perform better and faster, as well as make it a mobile friendly game. Once the time comes where we begin to build a plan of when the update will occur, we will notify the owners in the forums and ask for some other suggestions or updates that anyone would like to see. Thank you.
It's taken them about 9 months or so of doing the "back end" updates before they are finally in discussion mode about basketball.....baseball is still forever away.
9/15/2015 2:47 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
SimLeague Baseball Update Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.