What do you do with a guy having an awful year? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
'tard world titles don't count.    For anything.   Unless you're in the TWC.
1/5/2014 7:38 PM
you used to say that my championships didnt count cause it was from the same league. than i won the World Series in a 2nd league, than a 3rd and another in Championship in a 4th league....that ship has come and gone.
1/5/2014 8:07 PM
but dont pay any attention to any help im trying to give to the new owners out there, yes the Earth is flat and keep on playing the same old way u always did.
1/5/2014 8:09 PM
I'm sure you're awesome in your self absorbed little mind.

Everybody else sees you as a blowhard idiot.

Have a nice night.
1/5/2014 8:19 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 1/5/2014 8:19:00 PM (view original):

Have a nice night.
right on cue, we were just talking about Retards
1/5/2014 8:30 PM
Posted by nordique93 on 1/5/2014 8:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 1/5/2014 8:19:00 PM (view original):

Have a nice night.
right on cue, we were just talking about Retards
And then you show up!

Coincidence?
1/5/2014 8:31 PM
look Retard, most people are trying to help here. you just dont have the I Q to do so. at best youre just confusing the new guys. stay away from the forums, that would be in the best interest of the modern world. go take your pills.
1/5/2014 8:41 PM
Ok, cool.  Since we're determining who's retarded and who's not, why don't you explain to the group in a little more detail how spring training results are a secret clue from WIS about what kind of season a player is going to have.  And how everything "resets" for the post season.

Ready . . . GO!
1/5/2014 9:49 PM
can you teach a blind man to see? dont think too hard, youre only hurting yourself.
1/5/2014 10:37 PM
So you can't explain it now that it's been pointed out to you that it's bullshit?

You can just say so.  It's the first step towards acceptance of your dumbassery.
1/5/2014 10:57 PM
Nordique how come you aren't applying to MG bro? You're perfect.
1/6/2014 12:19 AM
I'm kinda interested in that explanation too.  What clues are there?
1/7/2014 1:01 PM
A good spring training.   Pay attention. 
1/7/2014 1:02 PM
To answer the original question on the post, you keep him out there and don't worry about skewed overall stats.  If you make any adjustments, do what dedelman suggests.  In-game fatigue is not easy to spot, but minimizing that seems to help - at least with respect to pitchers...
1/7/2014 1:03 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
What do you do with a guy having an awful year? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.