O R I O L E. I need clarification. Topic

Groundnpound - I've never criticized anyone on these forums, unless you consider my satirical comment about your post to be criticism. If you took offense, I apologize. Secondly I've only offered my opinion once, when solicited, stating that I was satisfied with 2.0 and had not paid to play 3.0. I was dressed down for that opinion by a pro 3.0 GD-lifer and learned my lesson. I troll this forum to learn more about the game and will confine myself to questions in the future. I wear the title of D-bag proudly, it would be a great username.
1/14/2014 4:19 PM
No harm no foul. I like the banter if not for that the forums would be boring. I think for the most part everyone means well. Right now I see value in all options since I'm playing catchup. Don't worth about being a D-bag, I'm A-hole nice to meet you.
1/14/2014 9:36 PM
◂ Prev 1234
O R I O L E. I need clarification. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.