Warning Track (full) Topic

I know there are a lot of worlds (public and private) open right now trying to fill and we are no different at Warning Track. I'm not going to offer any gift cards or special contests to get you to join. All I can offer is a good competitive world that has had a good history of no BS or major drama. I have been the commish since day 1 and will continue to be as long as HBD is around.

We do have two rules, one is a minimum win rule and the other bans extreme ballparks.

No extreme ballparks in Warning Track World. No more than a +2 or -2 in any ballpark category.

There is a 120 win requirement for any 2 consecutive seasons. If a team fails to win 120 games at the ML level in consecutive seasons, then they risk being kicked out of the World. If a team fails to win the 120 games I will pick a panel of 4 veteran Warning Track Owners to judge whether or not they should be kicked out or given a second chance. In case of a tie, I will have the tie breaking vote. If a team comes up for vote twice, then the second time they will be automatically kicked out. This rule applies to me as well as everyone else.

If you are interested in joining please check the available teams in the next post and either post here and / or sitemail me.

We have two blogs

Main blog

Hall of Fame blog
1/11/2014 2:45 AM
Available team

ALW team

The team has been owned by the same owner since day 1 and is in decent shape.

2/4/2014 3:13 PM (edited)
Bump
1/13/2014 3:21 AM
The NL South team had a few down years, which yielded some decent draft picks, which now puts the team in the spot they were in this past season, which is first in their division, and making the playoffs for the first time in over a decade.  The ML squad is solid, while the farm is fairly flush with prospects.

The NL East squad can be taken in any number of directions.  Only two guys with contracts above the minimum, with six who are arb eligible, means a fairly low payroll if you want to splurge on IFA's.  A down season most recently means a good draft pick as well.  Lots of ways to attack this one. 

I don't know why nobody has jumped on the AL North team 1 yet, they are stacked with guys in their 20's on the ML squad.  They're a playoff team already, you just have to show up and take control.
1/13/2014 8:25 AM
bump
1/14/2014 12:28 PM
The AL West squad has had one owner for 22 seasons.  So sad seeing him go.  Consistently good year after year, clearly the most stable franchise in the lot.

Down the last few seasons, the NL West squad should get a decent draft pick this year, and they have some really solid prospects down in the minors.  And our division is fun, come play with us.

1/15/2014 10:03 AM
Bump
1/16/2014 7:16 PM
This remains my favorite world. Steady, no drama. Great group of owners & commish.
1/18/2014 3:18 AM
This is a drama free competetive world. It's so good I left and came back.
1/20/2014 3:49 AM
Interesting mix of teams available. ..something for everyone.
1/21/2014 12:46 AM
If you don't want people screaming at you......if you don't want people arguing for days about trades....if you don't want condescending owners who think they know more than you.....jump in here now.  Everybody knows what they're doing, but they don't announce it from the rooftops.  Competitive world, no drama, and a good choice of teams to pick from.
1/21/2014 1:36 PM
Maybe you didn't hear me.....
1/22/2014 12:58 PM
bumpin'
1/23/2014 8:55 AM
uglies
1/23/2014 8:58 AM
i'll take the NLW team. i wanna play with nj
1/23/2014 9:02 AM
123 Next ▸
Warning Track (full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.