3 game a day world Topic

Cool, cool.  not an old person though.  nope.
1/18/2014 11:41 PM
I agree. I think two a day is plenty. Especially for those of us with multiple worlds going at once. I think I have 7 different teams right now and sometimes I think it's probably a bit too much. I'd much rather they convert an existing world to two a day. I also 100% AGREE with whomever suggested cutting down off season time. It's waaay too long. 

It gets very boring in the offseason sometimes just waiting and waiting. And the delays dont really make sense. 

I also think we should have longer seasons. The non conference of 10 games is too short. Should be more like 13 or 14 games in my opinon. Those are much easier ways to get more out of a season without having to go to 3 a day (which I think would be too much to handle for people with busy lives outside the game). 
1/19/2014 2:05 AM
Posted by ab90 on 1/16/2014 2:27:00 AM (view original):
I'd certainly play it. makes sense from a wis business standpoint with the faster rollover. any others interested?
The more games the better I say!
1/21/2014 10:28 AM
◂ Prev 12
3 game a day world Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.