Dodgeball Auction Topic

Posted by twfan on 1/20/2014 11:17:00 PM (view original):
Ok I asked nicely and what did I get? Nada. I promise that my entire focus will be on hammering Dippedncrack's team. A team that passed me over again and again and again. I have played this theme before and know how it works. And yes I AM p***ed.
I think you should take it up with odalisgagne - he had the second to last pick.
1/20/2014 11:25 PM
Posted by DaBallCoach on 1/20/2014 11:15:00 PM (view original):
Team BallCoach

NLE--Daballcoach
NLC-- Kings Kid
NLW--Tridenric

ALE--Spotsell
ALC--The Taint
ALW--Spoonfed
I like our chances, great job coach!
1/20/2014 11:42 PM
Draft Results By Amount Bid

Draft Position     Team                                        Amount Bid                WS Titles

1                         Mensu                                                 54                               103
11                        Spotsell                                              39                                 54
 3                         Dorkster                                             34                                 20
 5                         Donburgh                                           34                                 11
 2                         Rooskie                                              33                                 35
 9                         Bootone                                              27                                 84
12                        Kings_Kid                                          25                                   9
18                        Laramiebob                                       24                                   1
14                        DLChow                                              20                                 23
 7                         Toddleduc                                           17                                 35
 4                         The Taint                                             16                                 26
 8                         Cholatse                                              10                                  9
16                        Micki                                                      8                                   5
15                        Rickysdad46                                       8                                   1
17                        Hersheybear                                       8                                   2
 6                         Tridentric                                              7                                   6
10                        Spoonfed                                              3                                   2
13                        BastanRedSox                                   2                                   6
19                        Reddtrain                                             1                                   0
20                        Twfan                                                     1                                   2

1/21/2014 6:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28
Dodgeball Auction Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.