OT: Richard Sherman is my new favorite player!!! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
+1 to this.  Love Sherman.  Love it even more than he just sent his former college coach packing for the year.  I say this and I love how both Seattle and SF are run as organizations, so I really didn't have a favorite there but loved the play and the talk.
1/20/2014 7:48 PM
I'm the best corner in the game. Don't you ever talk about me.

Love him, he's a legend. Erin Andrews had no idea what she was getting into. Seemed like she had never heard of him lol.
1/20/2014 7:55 PM (edited)
You're all morons, people like you are the reason people such as Sherman feel validation for their outlandish, childish and immature behavior. The fact is if any of you ever played football(probably not more than high school or cute lil tikes football) you'd know the saying act like you've been there before. Well quite frankly you guys and Richard Sherman can take the same class on self control. Richard Sherman and the Seattle fans are classless throwing food on an injured player as he's carted off the field. A disgrace to the game and to football in general the fact that you guys are endorsing this behavior is insane.
1/20/2014 8:43 PM
Nice try Mr. Goodell
1/20/2014 8:47 PM
No one said anything about the Seattle fans. It helps to read the post. No one would ever condone what the fans did.

What did Sherman do that was classless? What was childish? How was that immature? Was it any differant than hundreds of other sports figures had done in the past? The list of athletes going on a rant is a mile long. He is only guilty of showing emotion. He didn't curse or do anything offensive.

He IS the best CB! You dont think so, just ask him.

As a matter of fact, it is you have started calling people names. It is people like you who validate Sherman. He, and we, clearly have more class than you, bro.
1/20/2014 8:59 PM
Ahahhaaha^^^ Best CB-Joe Haden. His rant just like your post is a viral bunch of horse dung.
1/20/2014 9:25 PM
I love Richard Sherman...he won me over when he told Skip Bayless, I'm better at life than you....LMAO
1/20/2014 9:32 PM
He told a professional athlete to "LMB" (lick my.... you get the point) on national television. Completely classless
1/20/2014 9:33 PM
Skip Bayless is in a class of his own of pure ignorance and stupidity. But Richard Sherman is a classless clown.
1/20/2014 9:35 PM
1|2|3...10 Next ▸
OT: Richard Sherman is my new favorite player!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.