OT: Richard Sherman is my new favorite player!!! Topic

He acted like a tool.  It's just that simple.
2/1/2014 1:33 PM
We've ALL done what Richard Sherman did, we just didn't have a mic and camera in our face.
2/1/2014 1:50 PM
Posted by kcden on 2/1/2014 11:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by 05nomar05 on 2/1/2014 10:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 2/1/2014 9:58:00 AM (view original):
I really do think he was being sincere and the shove in the face set him off. I could be wrong and initially thought he was was just being a dick, but when I saw the mic'd up piece, there was no mocking tone in my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong but that was what I got from it.
Let me help you....you are wrong.

What was sincere, was him going up to other 49ers players after the game and wishing them well.  That was sincere....not the **** he pulled with Crabtree.  They don't like each other (which I like in sports....too many buddy buddy crap), but he went and showed him up and made himself look like an *******...making Crabtree look like a "victim" to everyone outside of Seattle.
Man, you're just like those bitchy-*** Packers' fans that can't get over a week three loss that meant very little, in the end, a full year and a half later.  Sherman shows up your fan-boy crush and he just must be the worst human being ever because he doesn't speak to the media the way you want him to.
If that's what you gathered from my posts, then it must suck to be you.
2/1/2014 2:01 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 2/1/2014 1:50:00 PM (view original):
We've ALL done what Richard Sherman did, we just didn't have a mic and camera in our face.
We have?  I can honestly say I haven't.  

Again, let your game speak for you.  Otherwise you look like a fool.
2/1/2014 2:03 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 2/1/2014 1:50:00 PM (view original):
And, in all likelihood, someone said "What a tool".
2/1/2014 2:30 PM
Understand and embrace the moment.
2/1/2014 10:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by 05nomar05 on 2/1/2014 10:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 1/31/2014 11:52:00 PM (view original):
the game was over at that time also..it was a formality, but the game was over.
The game wasn't over and that play happened seconds before the "pat and handshake".  Fact is, he didn't even try and celebrate with his teammates.  He quickly ran over to Crabtree (who is a douche too....) to gloat.  

Again, I love a guy that talks trash.  It's a big part of all sports.  What Sherman did (and has previously done) is show up his fellow competitors.
So if you go up to a player after the game clinching play and say, "Hell of a game" and offer a handshake are you showing someone up?
2/1/2014 10:55 PM
No wonder Patriots fans think the world revolves around them.    Every thread turns to Brady/Pats if you wait long enough.
2/2/2014 8:23 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/2/2014 8:23:00 AM (view original):
No wonder Patriots fans think the world revolves around them.    Every thread turns to Brady/Pats if you wait long enough.
Everyone hates the Pats.  It's just a matter of time before someone has to bring them up (which they did earlier...with the Sherman/Brady "spat").

Non of those gifs show Brady mocking, taunting or one upping his competitor.  Nice try though.
2/2/2014 10:28 AM
Pretty sure he was mocking a retarded kid in this one:

That's the only logical explanation I can think of.
2/2/2014 12:32 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/2/2014 12:32:00 PM (view original):
Pretty sure he was mocking a retarded kid in this one:

That's the only logical explanation I can think of.
**** always cracks me up.
2/2/2014 1:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
OT: Richard Sherman is my new favorite player!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.