OT: Richard Sherman is my new favorite player!!! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by polarsi on 1/21/2014 6:52:00 AM (view original):
"Funny how Peyton Manning managed to keep his **** together during his postgame interview.Funny how Peyton Manning managed to keep his **** together during his postgame interview."

I don't remember Peyton playing on defence during the game winning play - get a life, there's way more important stuff going on than criticising him. Yeah it was over the top but that's why we love sport
That might be why you love the sport, but it sure is not why "we" love the sport. 
1/21/2014 10:42 AM
I honestly don't understand why the Sherm-philes are acting like his behavior is OK....  He was a foaming, babbling mess.   He just made the play of his life...  WE GET IT.  His team is going to the Super Bowl...  WE GET IT.  

Now, in the entire (televised) history of football, thousands of players have won the conference championship.  Hundreds have been interviewed.

Only one was completely out of control.  And an hour later, he was still a petulant little turd.
1/21/2014 11:00 AM
Posted by The Taint on 1/21/2014 9:49:00 AM (view original):
Harbaugh was a raging lunatic throughout the entire game, running on the field, screaming at the refs, throwing **** on the sidelines.  No outrage?
If Harbaugh stood in front of a microphone and screamed at Erin Andrews, yes, there would be outrage.

You sound like an Obama supporter who ignores the legitimate criticism and says "But what about Bush?"
1/21/2014 11:03 AM
Posted by The Taint on 1/21/2014 11:15:00 AM (view original):
And the tweets that followed the incident were a million times worse than anything Sherman has ever done or said.
I agree that the tweeters were worse, but that doesn't excuse Sherman's rants.

It was on the Mike Tyson "I want to eat his children, praise to Allah" level.
1/21/2014 11:18 AM
Posted by The Taint on 1/21/2014 11:16:00 AM (view original):
I find it way more distasteful that people celebrate Ray Lewis's career.
True, and the fact that ESPN now uses Ray Lewis as an analyst.  Maybe they should use him as a crime expert too...
1/21/2014 11:19 AM
Posted by The Taint on 1/21/2014 11:17:00 AM (view original):
Would you rather have Richard Sherman on your team?  Or Aldon Smith?
If they both stay clean and don't lose control, I'd want both of them.  If they take Adderall and drive drunk and act irrationally, I don't want either one.
1/21/2014 11:25 AM
^^^^  Agreed.

I don't even think Erin Andrews is all that.  I was always a Melissa Stark guy.
1/21/2014 11:30 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...10 Next ▸
OT: Richard Sherman is my new favorite player!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.