LIVE Update 1/23/2014 Topic

BRING IT BACK!
8/14/2022 1:37 PM
Yes I also hope it comes back soon....it was my favorite feature of the site and I got burnt out and lost interest in baseball simleagues once live play no longer worked.
10/2/2022 6:51 AM
It won't appear on this old software. It'll be back once they rewrite, which is going on now.
10/2/2022 6:03 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 10/2/2022 6:03:00 PM (view original):
It won't appear on this old software. It'll be back once they rewrite, which is going on now.
That would be awesome...it was so much fun.
12/5/2022 11:37 AM
I have my doubts Doc. There was nothing better than cracking open a beer, playing SLL and chatting w/ others. It was better than watching TV but I will be IF it comes back it wont be free and/or there will be limits....
2/4/2023 1:26 AM
Posted by The_Creeper on 2/4/2023 1:26:00 AM (view original):
I have my doubts Doc. There was nothing better than cracking open a beer, playing SLL and chatting w/ others. It was better than watching TV but I will be IF it comes back it wont be free and/or there will be limits....
If they knew what was good for them, they wouldn't charge any extra. LIVE leagues were a vital part of the baseball sim. More games played, more leagues started. I'd probably become a full-blown WIS addict again if they brought it back and didn't butcher it. I could play games for hours!
2/19/2023 2:38 AM
I'm curious where this stands. I also would come back if Live play came back. Is this something that is definitely happen? And is it weeks away? Months away? Years away?
2/24/2023 8:58 AM
Any update on if live is coming back? My roommate used to play back in the day, and I randomly stumbled into here and would love to see it available again sometime soon. I'm sure the demand would be quite high.
4/20/2023 7:05 PM
Posted by frozen_rope on 2/24/2023 8:58:00 AM (view original):
I'm curious where this stands. I also would come back if Live play came back. Is this something that is definitely happen? And is it weeks away? Months away? Years away?
Thinking maybe if we are annoying and continue badgering, we might at least get some guidance on what we can expect! Bump!
4/28/2023 5:27 PM
It requires a complete re-write of the game - which they were going to do at some point - but a little bit ago, they openly stated that the rewrite was not on the table right now. I've come to terms with Live play never happening again.
5/2/2023 12:45 AM
I received a response that it is still on the table but "not at the top of the priority list." Perhaps if we got enough members to sign a respectfully drawn out petition, we could push it a little higher on the priority list?
5/2/2023 9:18 AM
So basically, they are not saying No. but they are NOT going to spend the money. Its a shame...it was really fun.
7/15/2023 6:57 PM
I have not played baseball in about a year. May or may not play again. That would change dramatically with a LIVE comeback. I'm playing a lot of Hoops Dynasty right now, but when that gets boring, I'm probably gone.
12/9/2023 9:10 PM
Bring back LIVE
12/12/2023 10:27 PM
Stopping in here after over a decade and recognize a few names like area and knee neighbor. I was curious if LIVE leagues were still around or active?
12/16/2023 12:05 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
LIVE Update 1/23/2014 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.