Join our conference, its not a request Topic

Or else! uwrjl93 said to do this he threaten me to get coaches in our conference. He.... um......we need coaches good bad or mediocre (I have mediocre on lock down) I think he's gonna try to beat me up if I don't get one new coach so help a JOCO out man!..........Pumphead says he has my back but I'm not so sure.....and Ricosuave cant get his face out of a mirror long enough to help me...Bjken he's Canadian or something about the USD and costing to much......So I'm on my own please save me from a beat down.........He doesn't mean to do it he just gets upset and he says he's sorry but Its getting to physical....please help me stop the bleeding
1/27/2014 6:32 PM
Time is getting short Joco. You better sleep with one eye open if you don't get anybody else into the WIAC!
1/28/2014 1:02 PM
I only got one eye
1/28/2014 3:33 PM
What conference? What world? Which eye?
1/28/2014 7:34 PM
Middle. Cyclops. 
1/28/2014 8:14 PM
Weena, WIAC, d3 phelan
1/28/2014 8:29 PM
Can't see out the left, right is blind
1/28/2014 8:30 PM
In all seriousness sorry joco, that sucks. I know way to many people blind in one eye. 
1/28/2014 8:37 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Crap. Missed this during the jobs period, but this is a great conference with talented veteran coaches.  If you want to add Phelan or just make a change, WIAC is the place to be.
1/29/2014 5:34 AM
Im really bad at playing pool too
1/29/2014 5:36 AM
Hey Joco! I am pretty sure I passed you on HWY 51 last night on my way to recruit the kid from Minocqua. If I find out you were there as well you better call your local home security company and ask for their premium package! The last thing I need is for some young punk like you flirting with recruits moms and then stealing my players. Back off!!!
1/31/2014 10:38 AM
MINOCQUA, WI - Local basketball recruit decides to attend Wisconsin, Oshkosh, reportedly after hearing stories of the notorious One-Eye Joker of River Falls. The local Wisconsin, River Falls basketball coach was unavailable for comment, as he ignored our reporter whom he tried to beckon to him from the street corner at a stoplight.
1/31/2014 4:33 PM
In my Bill Clinton voice "I never had sexual relations with that woman"
1/31/2014 5:00 PM
12 Next ▸
Join our conference, its not a request Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.