*Best Addition to GD* (Must Read!!!) Topic

Might be more useful to implement a feature where someone employed by WIS actually reads this stuff.

I've brought up JUCO recruiting (which exists in Hoops Dynasty), conference realignment, and the upcoming FBS playoff .... and we're still in the same spot as before with no acknowledgement that ANY of those things are a programming priority.
2/2/2014 1:10 PM
Posted by ddingo on 2/2/2014 1:10:00 PM (view original):
Might be more useful to implement a feature where someone employed by WIS actually reads this stuff.

I've brought up JUCO recruiting (which exists in Hoops Dynasty), conference realignment, and the upcoming FBS playoff .... and we're still in the same spot as before with no acknowledgement that ANY of those things are a programming priority.
Wow.  You ARE a dreamer.
2/2/2014 1:15 PM
That would be a great addition. I think the conference re alignment could be even greater if they allowed for teams to move up and down through divisions. Teams like Humboldt State a D-2 powerhouse could elect to move up to D1AA if they wanted and replace a bad team in the Big Sky Conference since they're geographically similar.
2/4/2014 9:11 PM
Still awaiting Orioles presence...To bad Norbert's not still around he was quite active on the forms which was nice...
2/6/2014 2:30 AM
Great Idea, now if we can add things to recruiting such as "in season visits" and such this game would be almost to much.
2/8/2014 7:40 PM
I think we'd all like to see cheerleader auditions too.
2/8/2014 7:45 PM
◂ Prev 123
*Best Addition to GD* (Must Read!!!) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.