Playoff Advice Needed Topic

Lead the world with 113 wins in the regular season. Swept out of the playoffs 0-3. Will this nightmare never end? Yes it will....... After 35ish playoff appearances (spread out over several seasons in several different worlds) in a row with no World Series titles I will no longer waste my time and money on this game that is nothing more than random chance once you reach the playoffs. Goodbye.
1/10/2017 6:59 PM
1/10/2017 7:04 PM
Posted by dyoungquist on 1/10/2017 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Lead the world with 113 wins in the regular season. Swept out of the playoffs 0-3. Will this nightmare never end? Yes it will....... After 35ish playoff appearances (spread out over several seasons in several different worlds) in a row with no World Series titles I will no longer waste my time and money on this game that is nothing more than random chance once you reach the playoffs. Goodbye.
Bye.
1/10/2017 7:35 PM
◂ Prev 12
Playoff Advice Needed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.