League dead for now Topic

Thanks for the input. Maybe 7 players each? That would leave 4 swing spots.
2/21/2014 7:40 PM

This is from my experience starting up a theme league. Many of the Hall of Fame owners (not all) will shy away from a theme league that has someone as new to the baseball sim as you starting it up. I think most just feel more comfortable joining a theme with an owner who has experience in the sim or at least an owner who they have been in leagues with for awhile. I waited until I had over 50 seasons in before I tried my first one. Doesn't mean your theme isn't a good one but remember there are many themes out there and owners are becoming more picky on what they join. It's hard to come up with a theme league that hasn't been done before in some variation. Good Luck.

2/22/2014 2:18 PM
◂ Prev 12
League dead for now Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.