World DIII populations Topic

SCAC guys. If I can get more people in WIAC maybe I will try to set it up where we play like 2 of the 5 non-conf games vs each other. I would have to be season 99 seeing most of us already have our done for 98.
2/6/2014 6:09 PM
Posted by muckraker on 2/6/2014 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Hayes D3 - 51, including two leagues with five human coaches apiece.  There is one league, Iowa, that is all SIMS.
Hayes is easy to be good in right now. 
2/6/2014 7:01 PM
Posted by macdee on 2/6/2014 6:09:00 PM (view original):
SCAC guys. If I can get more people in WIAC maybe I will try to set it up where we play like 2 of the 5 non-conf games vs each other. I would have to be season 99 seeing most of us already have our done for 98.
I'm sure we would be game.
2/6/2014 9:11 PM
I agree with helgi. That would be fun
2/6/2014 9:12 PM
I'd be down for it.
2/7/2014 9:25 AM
Anybody else that is looking to join D3 Wilkinson join the ASC!!! Unlike the crammed up SCAC we have tons of open spots in the ASC with teams in great recruiting locations. Plus, you won't get destroyed for 3 seasons by good teams in conference play! A guaranteed .500 team awaits you (at your own discretion)
2/9/2014 10:44 PM
Time to bump this...

zsap is right. We don't need the faint of heart in the SCAC. Those folks should stick with the ASC and its promise of a slate of conference games against simmy.

For those looking for a more challenging environment... Wilkinson's D3 title game tonight is an All-SCAC affair. Spots fill fast, so jump in and take your shot at the best conference in D3. Come on in, the water is warm... ;)
3/11/2014 2:39 PM
2 spots now open in the SCAC.  Centre and Millsaps.

If you have game....bring that stuff to us!!!  We all love our conference.  Very active coaches board and we all have a great time.

As helgi mentioned...we just crowned a National Champion and the title game featured TWO teams from the mighty SCAC.  

3/13/2014 6:51 AM
◂ Prev 12
World DIII populations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.