RIP CURT SCHILLING Topic

So apparently Curt - might - get fired from ESPN. Fox Sports 1 here he comes!
3/3/2016 4:58 PM
FS1 is better anyway. I haven't watched 20 minutes of ESPN (outside of actual sporting events) in the past few years.
3/3/2016 6:17 PM
FS1 sucks too. I really don't watch either unless there is a live sporting event. I prefer to watch Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome reruns.
3/3/2016 8:49 PM
I prefer stream2u.tv
its free live streams for every sporting event and besides the occasional ***** pills pop-up ad, there's really nothing wrong with it.
3/3/2016 9:26 PM
Aside from the fact that it's wildly illegal to watch it within the United States...
3/3/2016 10:33 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Finally.
4/21/2016 5:16 PM
Yeah but when he does that he doesn't do that as Curt Schilling. He does that as Curt Schilling ESPN.
4/21/2016 11:16 PM
I'd be willing to bet Schilling had some kind of clause in his contract about conduct detrimental to ESPN. This could be considered detrimental to ESPN.
Then again, who cares? Schilling is an idiot.
4/22/2016 2:23 PM
so then you would be fine if your employer saw that post and fired you because they didn't like you calling Schilling an idiot?
4/28/2016 1:51 AM
Here we go...
4/28/2016 8:50 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...9 Next ▸
RIP CURT SCHILLING Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.