NFL DRAFT LEAGUE--Rosters and commentary Topic

Posted by isacqbs58 on 2/16/2014 11:12:00 PM (view original):
Im going specail teams in this league...ive been testing special teams in open leagues and had ok results from them. I personally think WIS under estimates special teams....how can teams use the $1 million under squads NOT get absolutely destroyed against the squads like Clevaland or Kansas City with $5 million? I think its absolutley a shame the way WIS uses Special Teams ratings.
I've done what you're doing in regards to special teams Ike, and you have to look at play by play to really see the effects on big money special teams.  Whenever I went that route, I started a lot of possesions on the plus side of the field while my opponents were frequently starting theirs inside their own 10.  Just because the 2003 Chiefs or 2010 Bears don't have 10 return tds doesn't mean that they're not helping you.
2/17/2014 8:53 PM
yes road, I am using the '74 version of K Anderson. I will spend about 1.3 mil in backup QBs for the game or two he gets hurt.
2/17/2014 9:14 PM
The 74 Anderson is outstanding.  Of course, you've got to have enough run and receiving stamina to get the full benefits.
2/18/2014 5:21 PM
◂ Prev 123456
NFL DRAFT LEAGUE--Rosters and commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.