What a bad move from another player Topic

In order for him to profit from this and you to lose from this he would have to take on AC scouts.One of the reasons you are getting the runaround is frankly you can't know whether he has offered a scholarship or not. If he has, there is no violation. If he has not, in order for him to actually hurt you he would have to take on an AC recruit which will likely cripple his team in the long run. If the latter is true and he really is trying to target you...its 1) one of the strangest things I've ever heard of. 2) one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of. and 3) hurts himself more then it hurts you. Is it being an ahole to you? Sure. Would I encourage anyone to do this? Of course not. Even if there are no warchests, you still get 25% of your dollar amount when you fill scholarships. Is it against the fair play guidelines? Potentially, but no one here can say for sure that it is until recruiting in this world has ended. 
2/13/2014 11:16 AM
Posted by dconrod on 2/13/2014 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Next year save all your money, and right before signing, go after his 6 best recruits that he has green. Then take a job 1000 miles away the next season.
He has won 6 national titles in a row so that would be hard to pull off.
2/13/2014 11:25 AM
Posted by noah23 on 2/13/2014 11:16:00 AM (view original):
In order for him to profit from this and you to lose from this he would have to take on AC scouts.One of the reasons you are getting the runaround is frankly you can't know whether he has offered a scholarship or not. If he has, there is no violation. If he has not, in order for him to actually hurt you he would have to take on an AC recruit which will likely cripple his team in the long run. If the latter is true and he really is trying to target you...its 1) one of the strangest things I've ever heard of. 2) one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of. and 3) hurts himself more then it hurts you. Is it being an ahole to you? Sure. Would I encourage anyone to do this? Of course not. Even if there are no warchests, you still get 25% of your dollar amount when you fill scholarships. Is it against the fair play guidelines? Potentially, but no one here can say for sure that it is until recruiting in this world has ended. 
I know. Just put me in a hard spot. I was trying not to have so many open spots for next season. Oh well, maybe I will get them in the end.
2/13/2014 11:28 AM
Got him coach! Got him to admit it in sitemail. Now they have evidence.
2/13/2014 11:34 AM
Posted by jsduke1488 on 2/13/2014 11:34:00 AM (view original):
What did he admit to? Intentionally targeting your recruits out of spite/intimidation (or something of the sort)?
2/13/2014 10:24 PM
Posted by jsduke1488 on 2/12/2014 8:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jayhawkgrant on 2/12/2014 8:25:00 AM (view original):
Below are remarks from js to other people:

1.  Well stupid people think stupid things. Thanks for your stupid input!

2.  I dont think you have a clue of what you are talking about. You along with the rest in the that conference are butt hurt I left.

3.  First of son, you need not worry about my set. You might be into that stuff but I'm not. As far as whining, its not whining when someone is being a complete d*** just because they want to win a game on the internet. Grow up!

4.  Wow you can copy and paste. People must be so proud of you!

5.  Thats how cowards play and should be dealt with like such

Someone is grumpy!    It's one thing to come on the boards and complain about something you think is wrong.     It's another thing to attack every person who does not agree with you.    Read back thru this thread.     Whether someone agrees with you or not you are coming across like a little girl.

We get it, said coach went after your green players, and you are upset about it.  One of the most upsetting things about the game is thinking you are going to sign a recruit, he is green for your school, and someone comes in and tries to flip him.   I hate it.    But, there is nothing I can do about it because it is not illegal.    An overall record of 48-36 and a loyalty rating of D- is not helping your cause.    Try sticking at a school for more than one year.    

Take a deep breath and move on.    You're getting a reputation and not a good one.
Well to be honest I dont really care what you people think. None of you have to read or post in this thread.
I don't want anyone's opinion unless you agree with me.  That's why I posted it on a message board.

Herp derp.
2/13/2014 11:21 PM
Posted by ddingo on 2/13/2014 11:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jsduke1488 on 2/12/2014 8:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jayhawkgrant on 2/12/2014 8:25:00 AM (view original):
Below are remarks from js to other people:

1.  Well stupid people think stupid things. Thanks for your stupid input!

2.  I dont think you have a clue of what you are talking about. You along with the rest in the that conference are butt hurt I left.

3.  First of son, you need not worry about my set. You might be into that stuff but I'm not. As far as whining, its not whining when someone is being a complete d*** just because they want to win a game on the internet. Grow up!

4.  Wow you can copy and paste. People must be so proud of you!

5.  Thats how cowards play and should be dealt with like such

Someone is grumpy!    It's one thing to come on the boards and complain about something you think is wrong.     It's another thing to attack every person who does not agree with you.    Read back thru this thread.     Whether someone agrees with you or not you are coming across like a little girl.

We get it, said coach went after your green players, and you are upset about it.  One of the most upsetting things about the game is thinking you are going to sign a recruit, he is green for your school, and someone comes in and tries to flip him.   I hate it.    But, there is nothing I can do about it because it is not illegal.    An overall record of 48-36 and a loyalty rating of D- is not helping your cause.    Try sticking at a school for more than one year.    

Take a deep breath and move on.    You're getting a reputation and not a good one.
Well to be honest I dont really care what you people think. None of you have to read or post in this thread.
I don't want anyone's opinion unless you agree with me.  That's why I posted it on a message board.

Herp derp.
That is probably one of the dumbest things said in this thread.
2/14/2014 6:48 AM
Posted by caesari on 2/13/2014 10:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jsduke1488 on 2/13/2014 11:34:00 AM (view original):
What did he admit to? Intentionally targeting your recruits out of spite/intimidation (or something of the sort)?
Because I turned one recruit we were both after from red to yellow for him. But he has since apologize and I got my class to sign today. So we are good now.
2/14/2014 6:51 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
What a bad move from another player Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.