Derek Jeter's Last Stand Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
grew up watching jeter as a young kid in 96-00, too now. big reason why i love the yankees . 
2/12/2014 3:35 PM
he actually retired a few seasons ago-his twin brother has been playing in his place, hoping nobody would notice
2/12/2014 8:47 PM
2/12/2014 9:03 PM
I love how everyone who calls Jeter for what he is is a "hater". He was a great ballplayer and I respect him for his accomplishments. But he's always been a very "me-first" player. If anyone (like ARod), dared encroach on his precious spotlight in NY, they paid the price. A real team player would have changed positions when a MUCH better SS was acquired.
2/12/2014 11:39 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 2/12/2014 11:39:00 PM (view original):
I love how everyone who calls Jeter for what he is is a "hater". He was a great ballplayer and I respect him for his accomplishments. But he's always been a very "me-first" player. If anyone (like ARod), dared encroach on his precious spotlight in NY, they paid the price. A real team player would have changed positions when a MUCH better SS was acquired.
+1
2/13/2014 12:03 AM
1|2|3...94 Next ▸
Derek Jeter's Last Stand Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.