Derek Jeter's Last Stand Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 3/31/2014 5:30:00 PM (view original):
A simple denial doesn't make it fact.    Dozens of times.  Enough to either A) convince me that you were a professional, or big-time college, ballplayer or B) not ask because you were dying to tell the story.    Wish I had asked earler.  Because life as a community college walk-on back-up being "high level" is funny.   You can't make that **** up.
That's 3. Glad I took the over.

A simple declaration that I've said it dozens of times also doesn't make it fact. If I said it "dozens of times" then it should be easy enough for you to find to prove your point.

But it doesn't exist. So you can't.

(also DII isn't community college)
3/31/2014 5:33 PM
Don't care enough to dig thru your bullshit to quote.    Why does it mean so much to you?
3/31/2014 7:46 PM
You keep bringing it up, obviously it means a lot to you.
3/31/2014 7:49 PM
The next time you add something of substance to a discussion will be the first time.

You're just as bad as him reliving his DII glory days.   Actually, worse.  High school debater?    Congrats.    Grow the **** up and move the **** on.   If that's the highlight of your life, you have no reason to live.
3/31/2014 7:59 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/31/2014 7:46:00 PM (view original):
Don't care enough to dig thru your bullshit to quote.    Why does it mean so much to you?
That's 4.

You can't quote something that doesn't exist, regardless of how much (or little) you care.
3/31/2014 8:02 PM
Aw, are your feelings hurt because you discovered your "high level baseball" experience, 20 years ago, was actually **** baseball achievable by pretty much anyone who was good enough to play into their teens? 
4/1/2014 8:43 AM
That's 5.

Nope, feelings not hurt. Most people aren't good enough to make a southern cal high school varsity team, let alone play college ball, even for just a year at a DII school.
4/1/2014 9:42 AM
Still waiting for you to quote the "dozens of times" I said high level.
4/1/2014 9:44 AM
He's holding it with the evidence of a young earth.  It's there.
4/1/2014 9:58 AM
You have 6400+ posts.    I'm not digging thr that to find the 25+ times you mentioned your "high level" experience which, funny enough, was DII walk-on back-up. 
4/1/2014 10:00 AM

You know there's a search function, right? If I said it dozens of times in the last 6 months it will be easy to find.
4/1/2014 10:02 AM
But you can't because I said it once.
4/1/2014 10:03 AM
What part of "I don't care to dig thru x-number of posts/pages to find it" is confusing to you?

I put "badluck's high level baseball experience" into the search engine.   Doesn't work that way. 

But, if you put it in google, you get this on the front page:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1311742/Why-wont-doctors-miscarriage-seriously.html
Which is funny.
4/1/2014 10:55 AM

"I'm not digging thru a hundred threads or six thousand posts.  That a monumental waste of time."

"HA!!!  IT DOESN'T EXIST!!!!"

"OK."

4/1/2014 11:16 AM
That's 7.

OK, don't look through the posts. I don't care, it's not my argument to lose.
4/1/2014 11:40 AM
◂ Prev 1...71|72|73|74|75...94 Next ▸
Derek Jeter's Last Stand Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.