Derek Jeter's Last Stand Topic

Your impression is probably way off.   Or not.   But, either way, you don't seem to understand how internet message boards work. 

But I get the impression that you're a self-important *****.    I don't think that is too far off.
4/1/2014 2:11 PM
In all seriousness, announcing that you're a chemistry grad student(and the other stuff) reeks of insecurity and self-importance.

As I told BL earlier, what you are and what you do means nothing on the internet.   A)  because no one cares B) you can say you're anything you want and no one will know the better.
4/1/2014 2:16 PM
     Quote post by MikeT23 on 4/1/2014 2:11:00 PM:
     Your impression is probably way off.   Or not.   But, either way, you don't seem to understand how internet message boards work.  

But I get the impression that you're a self-important *****.    I don't think that is too far off.

Spaces.
4/1/2014 2:19 PM
I dated a school teacher once.  As a "high level" ballplayer, I'm sure you've heard(or maybe even said) "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT" after a nice hit or play.  She proceeded to tell me all the grammar issues with the statement and in the way it was used.    Yeah, she was a miserable *****.     I tend not to count spacing on the internet for the same reason I could be completely silent for 3 innings and suddenly yell "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!"
4/1/2014 2:25 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/1/2014 2:11:00 PM (view original):

pot meet kettle.
4/1/2014 2:26 PM

Hey, dumbass.   Missed your dumbassery.   Well, not really.

4/1/2014 2:27 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/1/2014 2:25:00 PM (view original):
I dated a school teacher once.  As a "high level" ballplayer, I'm sure you've heard(or maybe even said) "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT" after a nice hit or play.  She proceeded to tell me all the grammar issues with the statement and in the way it was used.    Yeah, she was a miserable *****.     I tend not to count spacing on the internet for the same reason I could be completely silent for 3 innings and suddenly yell "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!"
"I got it" was a phrase she had issue with.   Does it disturb your sensibilities when you're playing "high level" baseball?    Do you just run into the dude yelling it due to his grammar error?
4/1/2014 2:29 PM
rack that post count!

35 36 so far today!  Congrats big boy!
4/1/2014 2:29 PM
How original.   Think of it by yourself, dumbass?
4/1/2014 2:33 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/1/2014 2:29:00 PM (view original):
"I got it" was a phrase she had issue with.   Does it disturb your sensibilities when you're playing "high level" baseball?    Do you just run into the dude yelling it due to his grammar error?
You're typing. Despite evidence to the contrary (treasury bonds, yo!), I assume you put at least half a second of thought into the things you type. Telling you about the two spaces issue is just a friendly heads up.

Feel free not to take the advice, I don't care how dumb you look.
4/1/2014 2:43 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/1/2014 2:33:00 PM (view original):
How original.   Think of it by yourself, dumbass?
Learning from the best!
4/1/2014 2:46 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/1/2014 2:44:00 PM (view original):
You're typing. Despite evidence to the contrary (treasury bonds, yo!), I assume you put at least half a second of thought into the things you type. Telling you about the two spaces issue is just a friendly heads up.

When   I    sen d    you a r   esum   e',     I'    ll  wo  rry about    it.      Deal                   ?
4/1/2014 2:48 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/1/2014 2:48:00 PM (view original):

When   I    sen d    you a r   esum   e',     I'    ll  wo  rry about    it.      Deal                   ?
Don't send a resume. We don't hire idiots, sorry.
4/1/2014 2:55 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/1/2014 2:55:00 PM (view original):

How'd you get on?  Nepotism?
4/1/2014 2:57 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/1/2014 2:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 4/1/2014 2:55:00 PM (view original):

How'd you get on?  Nepotism?
Blow the boss?
4/1/2014 2:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...73|74|75|76|77...94 Next ▸
Derek Jeter's Last Stand Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.