Choosing a style to play... Topic

Posted by headpirate on 2/15/2014 8:47:00 PM (view original):
All Trips, all the time -- run a version of Air Raid from it
I do use the trips alot. But I find it hard to use it to run the ball. It might be that I didn't have an all star line but still didn't see much of a ground game from it.
2/15/2014 9:03 PM
My Ark St team just rushed for 1800 yds, 4.6 ypc. 2 seasons ago rushed for 2200, 4.9 ypc.

bhouska has a run dominant Trips.
2/15/2014 9:19 PM
I am going to have to play a little with the trips formations then.
2/15/2014 11:04 PM
Posted by jtd79 on 2/15/2014 7:20:00 PM (view original):
Jibe, I've coached less than 200 games on this ID.  Ive played since v1.0.  Regardless, you still offered no evidence either that Im wrong.  The only way this engine treats the two different formations as different is if they are programmed to specifically give bonuses for run or pass.

On a side note, I have just as many games under this new engine as you at this point, and Im sorry that you find my posts offensive.  if you can point out to me where I'm misinforming the masses, I'll be happy to print retractions.
JTD is a beast.  Just sayin'.
2/16/2014 12:33 AM
◂ Prev 12
Choosing a style to play... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.