Frauds try to be psychologists, fail miserably Topic

And later it was that the game had become skynet, achieved sentience, and was deciding it didn't like him and wanted him to lose.
2/22/2014 11:09 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 2/22/2014 3:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/22/2014 3:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 2/22/2014 3:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/22/2014 3:09:00 AM (view original):
Reported for insults and accusations. 
Ticket submitted for insults and accusations you have made. 

EDIT: The fact that you think that post was so heinous it deserved reporting says a lot about you.
LOL here we go...asymmetric punishment on the way.

Later y'all. Hope you enjoy not being banned for the same thing I'll doubtlessly be banned for. I really haven't done anything since my ban, though I'm sure something will be trumped up against me. Because the veterans can't be wrong.

It's my cross to bear, I guess. 
I absolutely hate beating a dead horse, especially if it acted like a mule on it's way out, but I hope you realize that this just helps justify everything I just said.
It does absolutely none of that. I've already been the victim of asymmetric punishment once, you know that, right?

Why would I think it won't happen again?
2/22/2014 12:59 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/22/2014 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by alblack56 on 2/22/2014 5:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/15/2014 12:55:00 PM (view original):
The sim doesn't operate the way it should is the bottom line.

If you tell the sim to take a guy out when he gets to "getting tired", it should do that. That's not a big ask. 

I didn't realize nachopuzzle was the only source for information on this game. Glad you let me know that. I'll be sure to let him know everything I think as a coach so that I can be sure to get whatever information he feels like providing...even if that could be none.
Previously, when a coach would offer advice, you'd become offended because you 'already knew that.'   I have 19 championships and a world of knowledge about this game but you haven't been receptive.   I'll save my advice for someone more open-minded and appreciative
Great, I'm sure your parents are very proud of you for your great success and "world of knowledge" about a game. Brag much?

Not sure what you expect when you talk about things that are insultingly basic and obvious as if no one could figure them out without your help. 
You are, most definitely, one of the rudest, least self-aware people I've ever encountered in the forums. And for anyone who's been around the forums for very long, that's saying quite a lot.
2/22/2014 1:43 PM
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/22/2014 1:46:00 PM (view original):
There's not a single thing rude about anything I wrote.

Guy brags about how much knowledge he has and how many championships he has about some game that is really pretty crap and has no practical application in the world whatsoever, and me saying just that = rude?

You simply don't know what you're talking about. Invest in a dictionary.
You seem to be forgetting all the bragging you have done about irrelevant facts. 
2/22/2014 1:49 PM
You guys should really look up what a troll is.

That's all this guy is doing.
2/22/2014 1:50 PM
You belittled someone a while back because they didn't have a championship. Perhaps those with numerous championships are trying to display to you their accomplishments in order for you to not reject their advice out of hand.
2/22/2014 1:51 PM
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/22/2014 1:46:00 PM (view original):
There's not a single thing rude about anything I wrote.

Guy brags about how much knowledge he has and how many championships he has about some game that is really pretty crap and has no practical application in the world whatsoever, and me saying just that = rude?

You simply don't know what you're talking about. Invest in a dictionary.
Exhibit A of everything I wrote.
2/22/2014 2:57 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 2/22/2014 1:51:00 PM (view original):
You belittled someone a while back because they didn't have a championship. Perhaps those with numerous championships are trying to display to you their accomplishments in order for you to not reject their advice out of hand.
I can click on their profile if I care.
2/22/2014 3:32 PM
Why do we feed the troll?
2/22/2014 3:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19|20 Next ▸
Frauds try to be psychologists, fail miserably Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.