Frauds try to be psychologists, fail miserably Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/23/2014 12:02:00 AM (view original):
Oh come on you can do better than that. Maybe something like "riveting tale, old sport". There are quite a few meme variations, cheat off one if you like.
You seem to be an expert on everything.
2/23/2014 12:03 AM
I try to be well-rounded.

Lately been doing a lot of following what's happening in Ukraine. Big day today.
2/23/2014 12:20 AM
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/22/2014 11:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wildcat98 on 2/22/2014 9:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by metsmax on 2/22/2014 9:49:00 PM (view original):
I'm wondering whether he is aware of the fee charged for each post reported over the usual 3 free reports?
I honestly don't even know HOW to report a post. You could call me every dirty name you know, and I'd be like, "Eh"...
That's pretty much how I would be until someone reported me and I got banned for it. So now I report, lest I be the one blamed.
You are a downright L-I-A-R, and by that I mean you are a bold face LIAR.

You can only report people if you have started the thread....and the only time I've seen people reported is on a thread YOU STARTED.

If you wanna have some fun ettaexpress, then don't delete that post.
2/23/2014 12:22 AM

https://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/as-yanukovych-flees-kyiv-parliament-takes-charge-337361.html

Now this...is delusional. Woof.

2/23/2014 12:23 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 2/23/2014 12:22:00 AM (view original):
I'm wondering whether he is aware of the fee charged for each post reported over the usual 3 free reports?
I honestly don't even know HOW to report a post. You could call me every dirty name you know, and I'd be like, "Eh"...
That's pretty much how I would be until someone reported me and I got banned for it. So now I report, lest I be the one blamed.

You can only report people if you have started the thread....and the only time I've seen people reported is on a thread YOU STARTED.

See--I learn something new every day! Had no idea that you could only report someone on threads you start yourself. Some of the posts I've seen "reported" in this thread... well, it's a wonder that the mods just don't ban EE for annoying reports.
2/23/2014 12:25 AM

Funny then that the people the banned me said they did because people reported the thread to them. Perhaps they were talking about a different method of reporting, but the result was the same.

For what it's worth, no one seems to actually be doing anything with or about any of the reported posts, so perhaps whatever way those other people took is more effective. But at the very least reporting takes a personal attack, insult or offensive statement out of the thread.
2/23/2014 12:26 AM
Posted by ettaexpress on 2/23/2014 12:26:00 AM (view original):

Funny then that the people the banned me said they did because people reported the thread to them. Perhaps they were talking about a different method of reporting, but the result was the same.

For what it's worth, no one seems to actually be doing anything with or about any of the reported posts, so perhaps whatever way those other people took is more effective. But at the very least reporting takes a personal attack, insult or offensive statement out of the thread.
In all seriousness, I hope you don't get banned, though I think you deserve to be. Your utter lack of anything resembling self-awareness is quite possibly the most entertaining thing about the forums right now.
2/23/2014 12:29 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
L to the I to the A to the R
2/23/2014 1:28 AM
Are you drunk?
2/23/2014 1:32 AM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20
Frauds try to be psychologists, fail miserably Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.