What are some of your HD bad habits Topic

Posted by stinenavy on 2/19/2014 2:33:00 PM (view original):
1) Scheduling- I have home-and-homes with coaches throughout the worlds, but filling the rest of spots ends up with me sending out requests on the last day and filling the rest with whatever good SIMS are available at 11 PM EST.

2) There's been times I've completely ignored PER by accident. Thought I got a good crop of players coming in, went to set my player distro and no one could shoot from 3.

3) This just happened to me... Switching from M2M to Press so I moved my minutes over and then allocated the practice minutes for my players. Then 3 games in I get a Live Webcams Now message telling me that I'm practicing M2M and playing Press. I never clicked "Save Team" on the practice plan. When I allocated player minutes and saved that, the minutes reverted back from Press to M2M.
#2 happens to me all the time.
2/25/2014 11:42 AM
Posted by MyGeneration on 2/24/2014 11:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dedelman on 2/24/2014 11:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by theeyetest on 2/20/2014 10:00:00 PM (view original):
I try to consider the feelings I think my players have.
This.  For about 10-15 seasons I always scheduled one road non-con game within 300 miles of the hometown of each recruit, some time in the four years i had the player, so that each player could play once in front of mom and dad.
That is just awesome. 
I concur, really cool way to add spice to a sim game
2/25/2014 1:04 PM
too late to add to this list? it just recently occurred to me that i'm sop lazy with end of game settings, i haven't changed any of my teams' settings since taking over (other than winning late tempo). it struck me as a bad move that i still have a +3 setting even when i play teams that NEVER shoot 3's, even when they are behind. that setting might just let those teams get back into games they shouldn't be in...
3/17/2014 12:30 PM
◂ Prev 12345
What are some of your HD bad habits Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.