DDL #5 - The 3rd Millennium / Done Drafting Topic

in
2/23/2014 4:41 PM
In
2/23/2014 5:09 PM
back and ready to redeem for that 90s failure also always nice to kick some Smokenian tail :)
2/23/2014 5:33 PM
Per my sm to smokey and my previous note that I wanted no part of pre-1970 but wanted back in for 2000+, I'm in.
2/23/2014 7:47 PM
I have the 5 available spots filled. I think we will still get 1-3 more available spots once I've heard from the rest of the current owners. I have started a wait list.
2/24/2014 12:13 AM
husker75 won't touch this era, cmac & cj have been busy so we'll see wrt them. I hope cmac & cj make it, they're been here for the first 4 seasons. vancem gave me a "would like to" if work allows..we'll see. Also I have krishna on the WL, so we'll fill for a draft starting when the reg season ends for DDL #4 on 3/4/14.
2/24/2014 12:22 AM
Sign me up coach!
2/24/2014 11:43 AM
i will join if theirs room smokey the 50's just weren't my thing do i get any stars for 4 out of 5 leagues.
2/24/2014 4:40 PM (edited)
Ok..you guy's have a secret plan titled "give smokey dog a twitch". I started to fill this league early because it takes awhile sometimes..bingo, it fills in about a day. Soooo..nate, van & steelers told me they would return for the "3rd millennium and do get preference. They helped found the league when I only had 17 owners. I'm pretty sure (prey) I have a spot for steelers, van said work was being a bear, hopefully he won't show up tomorrow. I'll have a better idea where we stand in a few days..sry for the confusion.   ...ugh
2/24/2014 5:17 PM
Posted by smokey57 on 2/24/2014 5:17:00 PM (view original):
Ok..you guy's have a secret plan titled "give smokey dog a twitch". I started to fill this league early because it takes awhile sometimes..bingo, it fills in about a day. Soooo..nate, van & steelers told me they would return for the "3rd millennium and do get preference. They helped found the league when I only had 17 owners. I'm pretty sure (prey) I have a spot for steelers, van said work was being a bear, hopefully he won't show up tomorrow. I'll have a better idea where we stand in a few days..sry for the confusion.   ...ugh
so what's the official count? if you don't mind ...
2/25/2014 11:45 AM
lemme know if there's any room, i really want to do this league and i responded to the sitemail right away when you said you had 5 spots available
2/25/2014 1:08 PM
Hi tang, I actually don't know. I have benjihall and scud who I think will return, I have husker who hates anything post 70's he won't come to the 3rd millennium, and I have cmac and CJ who have been really busy IRL and I wouldn't be surprised if one or both don't have the time right now. Unfortunately I kept thinking badja was the 3rd person missing and he said he was taking some time off the bb sim, it was in fact steelers. Now if both cmac and cj return I'm at 25 owners...ugh. When I ran the 50/60's DDL owners ran like rats off a sinking ship and I ended up with 4 two team owners and husker. (lol) I forgot about steelers and filled the 5 spots with 2 on the wait list, then steelers reminds me he's in for DDL#5. The DDL has turned over about 6 spots per season, some owners prefer certain eras over others and come and go depending on era. So I wait to see how things go...that's the long story.
2/25/2014 1:17 PM
Not sure what the above means, but I will drop out so you have an additional spot.
2/26/2014 12:12 AM

Thx poppa, your on the wait list already and not a problem.

2/27/2014 12:00 PM
Thanks!
2/27/2014 12:50 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...60 Next ▸
DDL #5 - The 3rd Millennium / Done Drafting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.