Home Fiels and AAA selection Topic

I have plyed in pitchers parks, e.g., Astrodome, Target Field, and hitters parks, Coors Field.  I have noticed that when I am in a place like Coors I never get a AAA pitchers worth much - effectiveness of 3 or below - but hitters with a lot of power.  When I am in a place like the Dome, I get fairly decent pitchers, but so-so hitters.  Is this a coincidence or does WIS consider the home field when selecting AAA players?
2/26/2014 9:11 AM
I would be stunned if there were any such algorithm.  I play in several progressives that use WIS-generated AAA (and where by definition I use the same park every season) and have had every kind of AAA draw imaginable in those leagues.
2/26/2014 12:17 PM
I blame Coors - the beer (and its owner). I think that is the problem right there. 
2/26/2014 12:59 PM
Home Fiels and AAA selection Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.