D3, Season 72 Topic

If anyone's interested, I just opened the event and they can now be found on the site. think I hid them pretty well, I'd be surprised if anyone could find all 20. Anyway, only the first one counts for each egg. Whether you all decide to play or not, Happy Easter guys :) I hope you all have a great day today.

http://starrengine.yolasite.com/updates/easter-egg-hunt-
4/20/2014 9:00 AM

Happy Easter!!! You found... "Easter Egg #2 - Message: Super Silly Sally was Sledding Super Slow, so Dandy Dapper Darnoc pushed her face into the snow."
4/20/2014 9:09 AM
"Easter Egg#10 - Message:  Rest assured, no virus has been installed on your system... this time. (2 points)" 
4/20/2014 9:11 AM
"Easter Egg #18 - Message: When I was younger, I used to chase wasps and try to kill them with a small stick.  I was not able to kill any and was stung repeatedly.  While sitting there in immense pain, I was ready to give up to the wasps who proved a powerful foe. But then I felt a hand on my shoulder.  It was my more intelligent brother, Plato.  'Defeat them' he said and then handed me a bigger stick.  A bigger stick, why didn't I think of that?!  The wasps still won the battle and I nearly died from all the venom but I am in the process of designing my biggest stick yet."
4/20/2014 9:12 AM

"Easter Egg #19 - Message:  Perhaps you are wondering why I might spend some of my free time setting up this little cyber Easter egg hunt for you all.  Well it all began when I was just 30 years old, sitting in my living room and reading the forum on a website called 'WhatIfSports.com.'  Thinking back to that time, it seems like only moments ago that I said 'Starr, they are all counting on you.  Do not let them down.'   But then I thought, 'Are they really expecting me to make an Easter egg hunt for them, or am I just crazy?'  I couldn't decide so I asked my imaginary friend, Wacky Walter, and he said I was indeed crazy.  But I don't really trust his judgement, so I decided to delve a bit deeper into the matter.  Knowing I was not going anywhere for a while, I grabbed a Snickers and began asking the questions all of us ask ourselves when we are unsure of something:  'Who am I?  Do I prefer men or women?  Why does the platypus lay eggs?'  But even in my confused state, one thing was certain: that most likely I preferred women over men.  

Finally, I realized, 'Starr, it's not a question of whether or not anyone is expecting you to organize the egg hunt or not, it's a question of if they will like you or not if you DON'T do it.  And I think we both know everyone will hate you!'  Wacky Walter agreed and so I knew what I had to do.  I hope you are enjoying it, please be my friend."

4/20/2014 9:12 AM
"Easter Egg #6 - Message:  "Honey.  Where are my paaaaaaaaannnntsss? :D"
4/20/2014 9:13 AM
"Easter Egg #14 - Message:  Trying saying 'Starr is awesome' 3 times fast.  Really, you can say it as many times as you like :D"
4/20/2014 9:14 AM
Happy Easter! You found... "Easter Egg #17 - Message: At some point a woman somewhere will be angry at you- it is unavoidable. What I do sometimes to calm them down is give their purse back."
4/20/2014 9:15 AM
This message is false, on account I haven't found 1-11 "Easter Egg #12 - Message: Now you have a full dozen."
4/20/2014 9:16 AM
 "Easter Egg #12 - Message: Now you have a full dozen."
4/20/2014 9:16 AM
Apparently #12 is written in invisible ink
4/20/2014 9:17 AM
Posted by ezekialstarr on 4/20/2014 1:00:00 AM (view original):
I hid 20 eggs, man that took longer than I expected. I'll open the event at 9:00am EST, have fun!!!
Love this idea! Having fun with it now...

Easter Egg #12 - Message: Now you have a full dozen."

"Easter Egg #3 - Message:  Did you guys know Plato and I are brothers?  Most of the time he's smarter than me... but ask him some time about the firetruck incident ;)" 

"Easter Egg #5 - Message:  We will miss you Phalla and Discodave- two amazing coaches." (BUT Disco is back!! Just forgot to renew:)

"Easter Egg #18 - Message: When I was younger, I used to chase wasps and try to kill them with a small stick.  I was not able to kill any and was stung repeatedly.  While sitting there in immense pain, I was ready to give up to the wasps who proved a powerful foe. But then I felt a hand on my shoulder.  It was my more intelligent brother, Plato.  'Defeat them' he said and then handed me a bigger stick.  A bigger stick, why didn't I think of that?!  The wasps still won the battle and I nearly died from all the venom but I am in the process of designing my biggest stick yet."

"Easter Egg #19 - Message:  Perhaps you are wondering why I might spend some of my free time setting up this little cyber Easter egg hunt for you all.  Well it all began when I was just 30 years old, sitting in my living room and reading the forum on a website called 'WhatIfSports.com.'  Thinking back to that time, it seems like only moments ago that I said 'Starr, they are all counting on you.  Do not let them down.'   But then I thought, 'Are they really expecting me to make an Easter egg hunt for them, or am I just crazy?'  I couldn't decide so I asked my imaginary friend, Wacky Walter, and he said I was indeed crazy.  But I don't really trust his judgement, so I decided to delve a bit deeper into the matter.  Knowing I was not going anywhere for a while, I grabbed a Snickers and began asking the questions all of us ask ourselves when we are unsure of something:  'Who am I?  Do I prefer men or women?  Why does the platypus lay eggs?'  But even in my confused state, one thing was certain: that most likely I preferred women over men.  

Finally, I realized, 'Starr, it's not a question of whether or not anyone is expecting you to organize the egg hunt or not, it's a question of if they will like you or not if you DON'T do it.  And I think we both know everyone will hate you!'  Wacky Walter agreed and so I knew what I had to do.  I hope you are enjoying it, please be my friend."

"Easter Egg #6 - Message:  "Honey.  Where are my paaaaaaaaannnntsss? :D"

EDIT: This is way too much fun...... I'm almost (but not really) embarrassed at how frantically I am searching. Like being a kid again! Good work ezek.... back to the hunt!!

4/20/2014 9:22 AM (edited)
"Easter Egg #3 - Message:  Did you guys know Plato and I are brothers?  Most of the time he's smarter than me... but ask him some time about the firetruck incident ;)" 
4/20/2014 9:20 AM
"Easter Egg #16 - Message:  One of my friends in college and I were talking one time when he asked me if I thought it was true that all guys picked their nose.  I told him I wasn't sure, but I knew at least one guy who did!"
4/20/2014 9:22 AM
"Easter Egg #2 - Message:  Super Silly Sally was Sledding Super Slow, so Dandy Dapper Darnoc pushed her face into the snow." 

. "Easter Egg #16 - Message:  One of my friends in college and I were talking one time when he asked me if I thought it was true that all guys picked their nose.  I told him I wasn't sure, but I knew at least one guy who did!"

"Easter Egg#10 - Message:  Rest assured, no virus has been installed on your system... this time. (2 points)" 

"Easter Egg #17 - Message:  At some point a woman somewhere will be angry at you- it is unavoidable.  What I do sometimes to calm them down is give their purse back." 

"Easter Egg #7 - Message:  Sure, I like Justin Bieber.  She's hot!"   (i love that this is tied to "tarvolon" for the web address.. hahaha!)

"Easter Egg #1 - Message:  Too Easy!"

Easter Egg #14 - Message:  Trying saying 'Starr is awesome' 3 times fast.  Really, you can say it as many times as you like :D"

4/20/2014 9:29 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17 Next ▸
D3, Season 72 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.