Edmonds Season 30 - join today and we start! Topic

Edmonds is/has/will be one of the best private worlds around. We just finished our WS and will be rolling shortly.

Here are our private league rules. 

Teams are expected to win at least 55 games each major league season. Any owner who fails to meet the minimum win total will be evaluated for the future impact on the league. Owners will be asked to explain the reasoning for their lack of success, and any owner found to be tanking will be dismissed by the league. (Subject to league input and commissioner decision.)  

Owners need to maintain healthy pitching staffs at the ML level. Teams starting pitchers more than 3 games at less than 50% will be put on probation, after 7 games they will be removed from the league.  

All owners are expected to keep MiL pitching staff's at healthy levels. Owners who fail to field competitive MiL teams will be notified, failure to make improvements within 3 actual days will result in removal.  

If you do not check in within 7 days without notice, I will notify you of being on probation. If you do not respond or check back in within 10 total days, you will be removed from the league. Owners exceeding 7 days without checking in multiple times during a season will be removed from the league.  

If the league feels that you are acting in an unethical or cheating manner, you may be removed.  
3/13/2014 11:59 AM (edited)
Available Franchises (Last Season Record/ Draft Pick/ Last Season Payroll)  

NL West - Tacoma Big Foot (83-79, 21st, $116m) Last in offense, Second in pitching.

Tacoma Big Foot

4/2/2014 11:20 AM (edited)
Only 1 team to fill in a great, competitive (well, I thought I'd be competitive, wait till next season!) league with helpful, long-term owners.
3/13/2014 1:51 PM
Dont wait, lets play ball!
3/13/2014 11:01 PM
3/17/2014 9:14 AM
Join us and try to rip that from my cold, dead hands.
3/18/2014 11:01 AM
It's only on loan for 1 season. It then returns to "The Chief" for an extended 3 season run.
3/18/2014 10:58 PM
But it's so shiny, why would I give it up?
3/19/2014 2:55 PM
Only 1 spot!!! Come on, join in the fun, and let's get this rolling. I'm really dying to my young guys are going to do this season!
3/20/2014 1:22 PM
Great league with great owners!
3/22/2014 10:52 AM
If you're looking to join a solid league, this would be it.
3/22/2014 6:38 PM
We only need 1 at this point... and would love for it to be you... Then we are on to next year!!!
3/24/2014 4:10 PM
Just 1 spot available in a pretty good league with very little turnover.  The other 29 owners have all renewed.
3/25/2014 1:16 PM
Come join the AL South where you can beat the Blitz for a couple seasons as we do a complete rebuild!
3/26/2014 3:24 PM
This a great, drama free world.  It is a pleasure to be in.
3/28/2014 9:24 AM
12 Next ▸
Edmonds Season 30 - join today and we start! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.