D3 All American when all is said and done Topic

Posted by dan2044 on 3/5/2014 11:01:00 AM (view original):
zbrent, I havent tracked it.  But Im assuming it's the same as how players are ranked overall and by position.  It's based on their way of seeing these players which has nothing to do with potential.  
While it's possible, that would be a bit weird considering the entire point of evals is for your assistant to tell you the player's potential. So for one part of the email to be based on potential and the other to be based on absolute rankings would be very contradictory.
3/5/2014 12:56 PM
I get the "D3 All-American" message on a lot of the players I recruit, and have had one D3 All-American. That shouldn't be an indication of the faultiness of the message as I don't run a system which would get rewarded by the All-American selection process (balanced scoring, try to be defensively based), but I do not think that it's a very useful message. Of course, I don't scout players that I don't already think are pretty good, so maybe my selection process is actually effective.      

3/5/2014 2:01 PM
◂ Prev 12
D3 All American when all is said and done Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.