Amateur Draft, Age, Progression, Make up Topic

What prompted that ^^ ??? haha ...
3/12/2014 1:15 PM
As you are aware, I upset people from time to time.   They remember it, I don't.    Probably have me marked as a favorite, read every post with a witty retort at the ready and pounce when the time is right. 
3/12/2014 1:26 PM
Well you and I have had our disagreements in the past, but we leave that stuff in the past, today is a new day. That guy is not an alias or something haha. PS I hope you're proud that I made it thru an entire "makeup" post without giving any advice on the subject matter
3/12/2014 1:55 PM
yeah, as the op, that's not what I was looking for..... advice.
3/12/2014 2:08 PM
His advice on make-up is bad.   He prefers Loreal when everyone knows that just some cheap Wal-Mart ****.
3/12/2014 2:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I've never had a specific issue with you, I just don't have much use for Richard Craniums in general.
3/14/2014 10:11 PM
Thanks for the update, dipshit.    Your opinion is deeply valued.
3/15/2014 7:20 AM
◂ Prev 123
Amateur Draft, Age, Progression, Make up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.