Ivy League better RPI than ACC and Big 12 - Phelan Topic

Posted by giles21 on 3/20/2014 5:40:00 PM (view original):
Dac. MWC.  And also consider the likelihood of a solid coach picking up Utah from simmy soon.  And with this, you will be granted a worthy challenge with a worthy reward...true threats to the BCS money east and west at a consistent level.  I think the MWC is much closer than the Ivy personally...(sorry guys!).  Dac+MWC not for that reason of power equality...we are just fans.  Food for thought...gotta chew while the struggle within rages.  Plenty of quality coaches with which to both learn, teach, and appreciate. 
giles, I don't know why I didn't think about joining you out there before...gimme a few seasons to rebuild another reclamation project and raise my loyalty up from B- and I'll see you there...
3/20/2014 7:35 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 3/20/2014 7:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by giles21 on 3/20/2014 5:40:00 PM (view original):
Dac. MWC.  And also consider the likelihood of a solid coach picking up Utah from simmy soon.  And with this, you will be granted a worthy challenge with a worthy reward...true threats to the BCS money east and west at a consistent level.  I think the MWC is much closer than the Ivy personally...(sorry guys!).  Dac+MWC not for that reason of power equality...we are just fans.  Food for thought...gotta chew while the struggle within rages.  Plenty of quality coaches with which to both learn, teach, and appreciate. 
giles, I don't know why I didn't think about joining you out there before...gimme a few seasons to rebuild another reclamation project and raise my loyalty up from B- and I'll see you there...
Dac, you've made my day.  Take all the time you need to do your thing because you've always got an open spot ready and waiting.  Future stock of the Phelan MWC just enhanced tremendously.   I honestly now have a surge of energy that is going to screw up my previous plan of being asleep within 10 or so minutes that is desperately needed.  Ah well, it's worth it; I'll make that trade every time.  Good luck on all fronts.
3/21/2014 12:00 AM
Just to follow up on this. They sent 4 teams to the NT, 2 advanced to the 2nd round.
3/27/2014 3:37 PM
With wins against the #38 and the #51 RPI teams.  So that means the ENTIRE conference had 2 wins combined against sub 50 RPI teams (#7 and #38) outside of the conference.

I'm not trying to disrespect the coaches and their seasons.  I'm just trying to point out this isn't proving they are able to compete with the big BCS conferences.
3/27/2014 5:35 PM
◂ Prev 123
Ivy League better RPI than ACC and Big 12 - Phelan Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.