2016 Presidential Race Topic

WE WANT THE WHIGS!
1/31/2015 6:15 PM

RACIST!!!!!

1/31/2015 6:54 PM

Oh, sorry, you said WHigs.   

My bad.

1/31/2015 6:54 PM
I think Romney is a Christie supporter. Northeast Governors. Christie gave the RNC keynote (which was odd, but still).

As for Scott Walker I think he's the leading conservative-establishment candidate. He's the type of guy that Republicans were searching for in 2012, when they were dealt Santorum, Gingrich, Perry, etc. He's a career politician so he should do well during the debates, his goal should be to kick out the other guys in his mold (Perry, Santorum, Huckabee, Jindal) as quickly as possible to collect their donor money and votes.
2/2/2015 5:44 PM
They were dealt the Tea Party's favorite candidate, Herman Cain, but they decided to join the Democrats and destroyed him.
2/2/2015 9:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
If Walker thinks that sort of policy will work nationwide and he's the Repub nominee, go ahead and print the "Hillary wins in a landslide" newspapers.

Pretending otherwise is folly.
2/4/2015 9:38 AM
Why do you think Obama won the last two elections?
2/4/2015 11:13 AM
I'll answer.   Obama appealed to the "less fortunate" by offering to "help them get on their feet".    Now that could mean training them for jobs but I don't think that actually happened.   More people became reliant on the government to "get on their feet".   Taking away programs that do that isn't going to be a big vote getter.
2/4/2015 11:24 AM
If it's "get out the vote" efforts, who do you think will rush to the polls?    Those who stand the most to lose or the most to gain.   Taking away govt assistance?   That guy is standing in line an hour before the polls open.  
2/4/2015 11:29 AM
Tell that to this group:  "700 people were kicked off food stamps"
2/4/2015 11:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.