2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by RCBracco on 7/25/2016 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2016 3:05:00 PM (view original):
I went on about that a couple of weeks ago. I guess, because you're slow, you're just hearing about it.
I never pay attention to you so I may have "missed" your post. Then again you claim credit for everything so I am not surprised.
On the other hand, I am talking about something that happened last week. How could you have gone "on about that a couple of weeks ago" I may be slow but even you are not that fast
7/25/2016 5:08 PM

IT'S OVER! THIS CONVENTION IS OVER!

CLINTON has issued an apology for being a crooked lying *****.

NOW THE NEXT ONE IS GETTING BOOED OFF THE STAGE!

THEY (MEDIA) told us the Republican party was in shambles. Totally disrupted and unengaged with no energy. A total loser convention with nothing good to comment about or take away from. Just a waste of your time.

NOW ALL YOU GOTTA DO is wait for the Democrap contention to see how a professional convention is run by people you trust to answer the phone at 3:00 in the morning.

ONLY TO FIND OUT the media works with CLINTON and the Democraps in power to lie and cheat to ALL AMERICANS over and over again.

AND SO WHEN they issue yet another apology and walk back, EVEN THEIR MAJORITY BOOS ALL OF THEM OFF THE STAGE!

At least the misguided leftist care about the truth they believe but have acquired through decades of lies fed to them from their lying teachers.
7/25/2016 5:11 PM

RUSH: The answer Hillary gave to this email stuff and WikiLeaks, that she didn't know anything about it, they edited that out of what was broadcast. Scott Pelley said there's no sense in airing that she didn't know. The only way to see her saying that is to go to the CBS website and watch all the footage.
7/25/2016 5:25 PM

On the eve of the Democrat convention in Philadelphia, Bernie Sanders claimed Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz’s scalp.

Thanks to the WikiLeaks dump of hacked emails, Debbie BS could no longer hide the fact that the fix was in. Behind the scenes, the DNC had made sure from Day 1 that Hillary Clinton won the big primaries. They even plotted attacking Bernie Sanders for being a non-religious Jew.

On Sunday afternoon, Debbie BS called Obama and resigned effective when their convention is over.

But the DNC hacked emails revealed a lot more than the Democrat Party’s favoritism to Hillary, which everybody suspected. Some DNC donors were shocked to learn they had been mocked and made fun of by the very party they supported. The ill-will produced by the emails led James Carville to say he’d rather Debbie BS didn’t even stay in Philadelphia for the convention.

But the drive-by media isn’t reporting much about the emails showing them in bed with the DNC. For instance, a Politico reporter showed an article he was working on to the DNC for comment before he showed it to his own editors. In another email, a journalist asks the DNC for story ideas. Others show reporters collaborating with DNC officials on hit pieces on Donald Trump and Ted Cruz.

These leaks show a corrupt, dishonest Democrat Party aligned with an equally corrupt and dishonest mainstream media. Who better as their champion and leader than Hillary 'Nurse Ratched' Clinton?

7/25/2016 5:34 PM
DougOut sure loves him some Rush.
7/26/2016 8:31 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 7/26/2016 8:31:00 AM (view original):
DougOut sure loves him some Rush.
Who doesn't?

7/26/2016 8:34 AM
Looked like a united party at the DNC last night.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7/26/2016 9:14 AM
So, if you watch CNN, all is good with Bernie supporters.
If you watch FOX, they are about to burn Philly to the ground.
7/26/2016 7:23 PM
what if I don't watch either?
7/27/2016 2:16 PM
DORAL, Fla. — Donald J. Trump said Wednesday that he hoped Russia had hacked Hillary Clinton’s email, essentially encouraging an adversarial foreign power to cyberspy on a secretary of state’s correspondence.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras during a news conference. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Mr. Trump’s call was an extraordinary moment at a time when Russia is being accused of meddling in the United States’ presidential election. His comments came amid questions about the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s computer servers, which American intelligence agencies have told the White House they have “high confidence” was the work of the Russian government.
7/27/2016 3:25 PM
This is a capitol offense. Calls for a firing squad
7/27/2016 3:26 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/27/2016 3:26:00 PM (view original):
Nah, just throw her in jail with her husband for a few years.
That will be enough punishment for them both.
7/27/2016 3:39 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/27/2016 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 7/27/2016 3:26:00 PM (view original):
Nah, just throw her in jail with her husband for a few years.
That will be enough punishment for them both.
The fact that Trump is a traitor does not matter to you right? He is your hero. You ******** on the right can all go **** yourselves. Electing Trump President is insane!
7/27/2016 5:31 PM
I couldn't agree more. I strongly dislike Hillary Clinton and it will pain me to vote for her, but I will. I don't want that hate-mongering idiot Trump in the white house, or representing my country.
7/27/2016 5:46 PM
They're both terrible. Anyone who claims one is much better than the other is playing partisan politics. They'd never cross over.

Which is to say they're ignorant.
7/27/2016 6:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...393|394|395|396|397...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.