2016 Presidential Race Topic

Maybe Walker has an "evolving" position on evolution, Obama-style!!!!
2/12/2015 10:29 AM
HE MAY" PUNT" FOREVER
2/12/2015 11:03 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Read some interesting long-reads on some candidates.

Scott Walker - The College Years.

Story isn't relevant as far as Prez election goes, I just found it interesting. Walker not having a college degree is irrelevant, and making light of it is a poor idea. You criticize him for not having one, you're an elitist. You compare Walker to Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg (like Joe Scarborough did) and you're going out of your element. There's a huge gap between dropping out of your Ivy league school to start your billion dollar company, compared to dropping out of school and becoming a career politician.

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-scott-walker-mulls-white-house-bid-questions-linger-over-college-exit/2015/02/11/8e17ea44-b13e-11e4-886b-c22184f27c35_story.html

Jeb Bush - Terri Schiavo case

Story as told by Michael Schiavo talks about intervention of Jeb Bush making national news the private matter.

www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/01/jeb-bush-terri-schiavo-114730.html
2/13/2015 3:48 AM
Posted by moy23 on 2/12/2015 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/12/2015 10:29:00 AM (view original):
Maybe Walker has an "evolving" position on evolution, Obama-style!!!!
Strategic Patience
LOL!

Walker went to college.  He has about 75% of his credits needed.  

College is great to get into a specific career or at least get a leg up when entering the job market.  But that's all it is.  

The true measure of success is what you do and how you do it after leaving school and entering said market.  

I know what Walkers GPA is.  I wonder what Obamas is.  Why won't Obama show us his college scores?

2/13/2015 5:02 PM
CPAC Results

2/28/2015 6:13 PM

Democrats

Hillary Clinton: Former Secretary of State, Sen of New York, 1st lady. Will have the easiest path to the nomination in recent history if she runs.

Joe Biden: Vice President, Former Sen of Delaware, twice failed Presidential candidate. Good Democratic soldier, but too much stigma of him being dumb for a credible campaign to happen for him.

Brian Schweitzer: Former Gov of Montana. Conservative Dem. Can run as Anti-Obama/Hillary/Wall Street. Dissed on the ACA, because it wasn’t more to the left. Pro-coal and oil.

Martin O’Malley: Gov of Maryland. He might have a good resume, but he’s as vanilla as they come. Think of Tim Pawlenty, or if you don’t remember him it’s because there’s nothing memorable there.

Andrew Cuomo: Gov of New York, Mario’s son. Wall Street, Wall Street, Wall Street. Endorses Republicans, which isn’t going to fly in a partisan primary.

Dennis Kucinich: Former Rep of Ohio, twice failed Presidential candidate. Saw a UFO before. Guy that Repubs like to point at and use of an example that Dems are crazy.

3/8/2015 3:43 PM
Well well well……….

The above post was from page ONE.

It's been over a year and this thread has focused on and discussed Republican  candidates.  That tells me something.

Perhaps it's time to focus on who the democrats will run.

3/8/2015 4:12 PM
Andrew Cuomo is fighting to stay out of jail.  He's toast.  I like Kucinich.  At least he's honest. All the rest is crap. 

So they will have to do what they have done in the past. They will have to do a Clinton.  They will have to do an Obama.  

They will have to reach into the toy box and pull out another doll.  Somebody they can paint the way they want.

Fool the American people one more time.  The media is there to help with the propaganda.  Daytime television viewers will vote.

They have all the time in the world.  The rest of us will struggle to get to the polls before they close to cancel their vote.

You get the government you vote for.  We're getting it now.  Obama.
3/8/2015 5:34 PM
The only Dems that have shown an interest at this point are Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders (I), Jim Webb, and Martin O'Malley.

O'Malley is probably the only one of the group that could raise cash, but he's a stiff, and apparently his successor lost the race in large part because of "Rain Tax" that O'Malley signed.

Bernie Sanders might raise some money if he can get the liberal grassroots donors on board, but his appearance and the fact he talks a million miles an hour isn't going to work out.

I like Jim Webb. Give me a ballot today and I'll happily vote for Jim Webb. He's the kind of moderate-ish straight shooter the country needs. People like Jim Webb will never be President.
3/9/2015 1:06 AM
I don't think the email thing has any teeth to it. People that will never vote for her think this means she's hiding something, people that will vote for her will defend her, people that are persuadable want some proof that this is a reason to support/oppose her.

We're 18 months out, unless there's some substance here, this issue will die long before Election Day.
3/14/2015 12:01 AM
"witch hunt" - Very appropriate in regards to this and Benghazi. That's the most accurate thing you've ever posted.
3/14/2015 12:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.