2016 Presidential Race Topic

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump holds a commanding lead in the party’s Feb. 23 Nevada caucuses, according to a CNN/ORC poll released on Wednesday.

Trump has 45 percent support, followed by 19 percent who said they are backing Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), 17 percent who are backing Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and 7 percent who are backing retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson.

2/17/2016 11:38 AM

I'll admit I'm surprised by FL. I think Jeb is done and everybody knows it but I thought Rubio would have FL. And I guess it's time to admit that Trump does not appear to be dropping out. But I still think the "Independent" threat is hedging his bets if he loses a few in a row.

2/17/2016 11:43 AM
Posted by all3 on 2/17/2016 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 2/17/2016 8:30:00 AM (view original):

Get ready for it... President Trump!!

Obama saying he will never win should just about seal it. Obama's such a dumb@zz, he doesn't even realize what a huge boost him saying such a thing gives Trump.

Totally... Love Trumps comeback too....

"He has done such a lousy job as president," Trump said on stage at a Beaufort, South Carolina rally Tuesday. "You look at our budgets. You look at our spending. We can't beat ISIS. Obamacare is terrible. We're going to terminate it. We're going to absolutely terminate and replace it. I mean you look at everything. Our borders are like Swiss cheese."

Aiming squarely at the president's 2012 election record, Trump had this message for Mr. Obama: "You're lucky I didn't run last time when Romney ran because you would have been a one-term president."

2/17/2016 11:44 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/17/2016 11:43:00 AM (view original):

I'll admit I'm surprised by FL. I think Jeb is done and everybody knows it but I thought Rubio would have FL. And I guess it's time to admit that Trump does not appear to be dropping out. But I still think the "Independent" threat is hedging his bets if he loses a few in a row.

Maybe... I think it's just him flexing muscle to get more Trump supporters to the debates.

2/17/2016 11:45 AM

Marco Rubio’s alleged gay past is the subject of a hit piece that’s being widely circulated on Facebook that contains a lot of innuendo and some provocative photos allegedly of the Florida senator.

The post, by columnist Wayne Madsen published at Public Intelligence Blog, claims that “Marco Rubio was, as a high school and college student, known to be a very extroverted homosexual in both South Beach in Miami, a popular gay area, and at college in Gainesville, Florida.”

The piece contains an alleged photo of Rubio (below) in 1989 “dancing and singing in a South Miami troupe that combined the Chippendales with The Village People.”

Another photo shows a gay foam party at the ’90s South Beach gay nightclub Warsaw Ballroom, and show’s a man’s profile which Madsen says “is believed to be” Rubio. The face is obscured, so it really could be anybody.

Writes Madsen:

In order to prepare for the University of Florida, Rubio attended Santa Fe Community College in Gainesville. Republican sources have told WMR that Rubio, Barrios, and two other students shared a townhouse in Gainesville that was known locally as a “coke house,” where cocaine was readily available, as were almost non-stop parties in what amounted to an off-campus gay frat house. In 1987, Rubio’s brother-in-law, Orlando Cicilia, was busted by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) for his role as a key figure in a cocaine smuggling ring in south Florida.

After graduating from the University of Florida, Rubio attended the University of Miami Law School. In 1995, Rubio claims he met his wife, Miami Dolphins cheerleader Jeanette Dousdebes at a “foam party” in South Beach. There is one thing wrong with Rubio’s story: foam parties in South Beach were almost exclusively gay events held at gay clubs like “Warsaw Ballroom” and “Amnesia,” the latter name befitting some of Rubio’s memories of his time in Miami.

2/18/2016 6:31 AM

LOL

Anybody can write made up sh!t and post pictures of somebody who "allegedly" looks like somebody else. Yeah, Wayne Madsen and the Public Intelligence Blog is really a top level place to get your information from. What? Media Matters didn't have any dirt on Rubio? Try again moron!

2/18/2016 7:52 AM

YOU SUPPORT GAY FOAM PARTIES!

HEATHEN!

2/18/2016 8:05 AM

Sounds like somebody's upset that they weren't invited to the party.

2/18/2016 8:08 AM

THAT'S NOT VERY NICE TO SAY ABOUT BSCHNEID!

2/18/2016 8:18 AM

I RECOGNIZE THAT YOU'RE A RETARD BUT YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS!!!!

I CAN SEE 100 FACES AT THE FOAM PARTY BUT WE GET NOTHING ON THE ONE THAT'S ALLEGEDLY RUBIO!!!

AND, AS FOR THE DANCE TROUPE, ALL MEXICANS LOOK ALIKE WHEN THEY'RE YOUNG!!! I THINK THAT'S RICKY MARTIN LIVING LA VIVA LOCA!!!!

2/18/2016 9:08 AM

AND, FOR THE RECORD, DANCING RUBIO LOOKS LIKE HE WORKS OUT, FOAM PARTY RUBIO DOES NOT!!!! NOT THE SAME RUBIO!!!!

2/18/2016 9:09 AM

THAT IS MARCO! IT AINT THE FRITO BANDIDO!

2/18/2016 9:09 AM

A new poll finds Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton losing to four top Republican presidential contenders, including Donald Trump, in hypothetical general election matchups.

Clinton trails Republican primary front-runner Trump by a 45-43 margin head-to-head, according to a USA Today/Suffolk University pollreleased Wednesday.

Clinton also loses to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), 45-44, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), 48-42 and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, 49-38.

Her Democratic primary rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), fares slightly better against the GOP competition, besting Cruz by a 44-42 margin.

But Sanders still loses to Trump by 1 point, 44-43, Kasich by 3, 44-41, and Rubio by 4, 46-42, head-to-head.

2/18/2016 9:25 AM

Donald Trump is on top of the field in a new CBS News/New York Times national poll of likely Republican primary voters released Thursday.

Trump holds a commanding 17-point lead over Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, 35 percent to 18 percent.

2/18/2016 9:29 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...154|155|156|157|158...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.