2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by bronxcheer on 7/14/2015 6:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/13/2015 10:48:00 PM (view original):
With such great ideas it's crazy that Wisconsin ranks 38th in job growth or that Walker's budget called for 300 million in cuts to the U of W budget. At least he was all for giving the Bucks a nice little 220 million dollar subsidy for their new stadium. Those 12 guys will make plenty more than minimum wage I'm sure.
CORPORATE WELFARE IS GOOD!

WILL THEY BE DRUG-TESTED BEFORE RECIEVING THE DOLE?
Passed in the new budget... Yes, they will be drug tested ;)
7/14/2015 6:47 AM
THE 12 WILL BE DRUG-TESTED? OR THE COMMON MASSES?

I CALL BULLSHIT ON THE CORPORATE DRUG-TESTING
7/14/2015 6:54 AM

I can't wait to vote!
7/14/2015 7:42 PM
     TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

LMAO! PLEASE STAY IN THE RACE ! GUARANTEES A DEM LANDSLIDE!

MCCAIN NOW KNOWS WHAT KERRY FELT AFTER BEING SHAMEFULLY SWIFTBOATED BY CHICKENHAWKS
7/19/2015 3:01 PM
Who are the democrats running this year?
7/19/2015 4:16 PM
HILLARY, WEBB, O'MALLEY, SANDERS,.

MAYBE BIDEN, KERRY, WARREN

NO CLOWNS, SORRY GOP!

TRUMP/PALIN!
7/19/2015 6:14 PM
Looks like the starting lineup from 1908.
7/19/2015 6:21 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/19/2015 3:01:00 PM (view original):
     TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

LMAO! PLEASE STAY IN THE RACE ! GUARANTEES A DEM LANDSLIDE!

MCCAIN NOW KNOWS WHAT KERRY FELT AFTER BEING SHAMEFULLY SWIFTBOATED BY CHICKENHAWKS
trump is beginning to interest me. how awesome would it be to watch the left squirm for 4 years if trump was president? i'm interested in seeing him debate on aug 6th... especially since he's got all the republicans squirming right now. I'm still a walker guy but trump really is showing that many people are upset with 'politics as usual'... including me.
7/19/2015 9:33 PM
I would love to see Trump get the nomination. Would be a slam dunk for the Democrats. That he's beginning to interest you says all you need to know about the way you think. The guy is a ******* idiot. My dream scenario is that he runs Indie.
7/20/2015 12:24 AM
Maybe he can pull a Greece and run us through a bankruptcy. Hell, he's got enough experience with that.
7/20/2015 12:25 AM
it'll be interesting to see if he drops in polls after his mccain jest about getting caught. to me, i am sickened when I read every republican (even walker) demanding an apology from trump... i.e. playing politics. trump aimed those comments at mccain and mccain only after a week of verbal jousting between the two (he was not implying that all POWs are not war heroes) yet the media picks up a soundbite and without context create their own entirely inaccurate headlines to rile people up. its pathetic that in today's 'free society' if someone says something offensive to anyone, everyone starts demanding an apology. do apologies even mean anything anymore? Like I said earlier - sticks and stones might break my bones but words will never hurt me... unless you live in America in 2015 where everyone is sooooo offended by everything.
7/20/2015 8:19 AM (edited)
UNLESS MILITARY SERVICE IS DENIGRATED BY WAR WIMPS LIKE TRUMP(WANNA KNOW WHAT MEDICAL REASON HE USED ON LAST OF 4 DEFERRMENTS),OR BY CHICKENHAWKS LIKE BOLTON OR CHENEY(WHO HAD "OTHER PRIORITIES" THAN FIGHTING AMERIKA'S EVIL, COMMUNIST ENEMIES)
7/20/2015 8:54 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/20/2015 8:54:00 AM (view original):
UNLESS MILITARY SERVICE IS DENIGRATED BY WAR WIMPS LIKE TRUMP(WANNA KNOW WHAT MEDICAL REASON HE USED ON LAST OF 4 DEFERRMENTS),OR BY CHICKENHAWKS LIKE BOLTON OR CHENEY(WHO HAD "OTHER PRIORITIES" THAN FIGHTING AMERIKA'S EVIL, COMMUNIST ENEMIES)
This is great example.... Trump attacks McCain and McCain only with his comment and its taken out of context as if he was referring to ALL POWs. You are attacking trump and trump only and yet you can be taken out of context as if you are suggesting ALL people that didn't fight in a war are war wimps. Do you owe everyone that didn't fight in a war an apology? Of course not.

I also think it's ironic that Republicans get labeled as war mongers yet our forum liberal Bronxcheer is all upset Trump didn't fight in a war.
7/20/2015 9:10 AM
LIBERALS DON'T FIGHT IN WARS?
7/20/2015 9:54 AM
◂ Prev 1...22|23|24|25|26...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.