2016 Presidential Race Topic

NO!!!!  CAN'T YE READ!?!?!?

7/20/2015 9:58 AM

FWIW, I'm pretty sure Trump is just doing this for publicity.    He has to know he's shooting himself in the dick by going after everyone.

7/20/2015 9:59 AM
TRUMP HAS TO BE A DEMOCRATIC PLANT, TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
7/20/2015 10:01 AM
EVERYONE BUT MOY DISMISSED TRUMP BEFORE HE DECLARED HE WAS RUNNING.
7/20/2015 10:59 AM
I'm a walker guy.... In fact walker did an awesome job dealing with an activist 'gotcha' play on immigration this weekend... With crying kids and all.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-WB-56762

That said if trump won the nomination I'd vote for him. He's far and away better than ANY democrat running right now.
7/20/2015 11:10 AM

Trump vs. Hillary.   I think I'd lobby for a 3rd Obama term if those were my options.

7/20/2015 11:23 AM
AWESOME JOB? IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER, THOUGHT HE LOOKED LIKE HE NEEDED THE **** BROTHERS TO WHISPER IN HIS EAR.

HE ALSO DOESN'T KNOW IF BEING GAY IS A CHOICE OR NOT. THIS GUY IS A FUCKTARD W/O THEIR HELP.
7/20/2015 12:35 PM

Trump: "(McCain) insulted me and he insulted everybody in that room. And I said somebody should run against John McCain, who has been, in my opinion, not so hot. And I supported him for president. I raised $1 million for him. That’s a lot of money. I supported him, he lost, he let us down. But he lost and I never liked him much after that 'cause I don’t like losers. But, but — Frank, Frank, let me get to it.

Luntz: "He’s a war hero. He’s a war hero …"

Trump: "He’s not a war hero ..."

Luntz: "He’s war hero."

Trump: "He is a war hero ..."

Luntz: "Five and half years in a Vietnamese prison camp …"

Trump: "He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured. So he’s a war hero …"

Luntz: "Do you agree with that?"

Trump: "He’s a war hero, because he was captured, okay? I believe, perhaps, he’s a war hero. But right now he said some very bad things about a lot of people. So what I said is John McCain, I disagree with him that these people aren’t crazy."

7/20/2015 3:26 PM
"[Trump] even insulted Rick Perry, saying, "He put on glasses so people think he's smart. People can see through the glasses.""
7/21/2015 6:33 PM (edited)
So funny watching him rip the establishment Republicans to shreds.

I actually liked grahams tweet in response to trump giving out his phone #... "So I guess I need a new phone - iPhone or Android?"

I'm gonna need more popcorn cause trumps poll #s have gone up... Presidential polling he is now at 24%, almost twice any other Republican. In Iowa he is at 13% trailing only Walker (22%).
7/21/2015 6:42 PM
STAY IN, DONALD! OR RUN AS AN INDEPENDENT!
7/21/2015 6:46 PM
The Kardashians have been on for about 10 years.   Americans are not smart.   Watching some rich dude insult other rich dudes is entertainment for the dumb.

Good to see moy, bronx and stine are enjoying his antics. 
7/21/2015 7:01 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/21/2015 7:01:00 PM (view original):
The Kardashians have been on for about 10 years.   Americans are not smart.   Watching some rich dude insult other rich dudes is entertainment for the dumb.

Don't pout Mike. Enjoy it. Face it - the spineless Republicans needed a good shake up.

Trump started a veteran hotline today where vets can call and email suggestions to fix the VA so when he's president he can fix it, because only a businessman knows how. Oh and he'll personally respond to some. Kind of brilliant considering everyone thinks he will lose vets after the McCain comments. You have to admit.
7/21/2015 7:12 PM
ENJOYING EM BECAUSE IT BRINGS THE GOP CLOSER TO EXTINCTION.

IF NOT FOR SAFE REDISTRICTING, DEMS WOULD OWN THIS ******* LAND

BRING BACK THE WHIGS!
7/21/2015 7:14 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/21/2015 7:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/21/2015 7:01:00 PM (view original):

Don't pout Mike. Enjoy it. Face it - the spineless Republicans needed a good shake up.

Trump started a veteran hotline today where vets can call and email suggestions to fix the VA so when he's president he can fix it, because only a businessman knows how. Oh and he'll personally respond to some. Kind of brilliant considering everyone thinks he will lose vets after the McCain comments. You have to admit.
As someone who will vote Democrat in 2016, I pray to santa every day that Trump wins the GOP nomination.
7/21/2015 7:44 PM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.