2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 4/26/2016 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 4/26/2016 9:26:00 AM (view original):
His base are all jerry Springer fans.
This.

Trump isn't leading the GOP race because he's great. He's leading because he appeals to idiots. And there are a lot of idiots in the GOP.
There are idiots everywhere. Stop kidding yourself that the Democrats are somehow immune to idiocy.
4/26/2016 10:18 AM
By even making that statement, he's proving your point.
4/26/2016 11:08 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/26/2016 11:08:00 AM (view original):
By even making that statement, he's proving your point.
Lol
4/26/2016 11:50 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 4/26/2016 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 4/26/2016 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 4/26/2016 9:26:00 AM (view original):
His base are all jerry Springer fans.
This.

Trump isn't leading the GOP race because he's great. He's leading because he appeals to idiots. And there are a lot of idiots in the GOP.
There are idiots everywhere. Stop kidding yourself that the Democrats are somehow immune to idiocy.
Pretty sure I didn't say (or even imply) that the GOP has a monopoly on idiots. Just that Trump appeals to idiots and there are a lot in the GOP.
4/26/2016 12:01 PM
There's a lot of idiots everywhere.

One could argue that anybody who supports Hillary is an idiot. And there a lot of idiots in the Democratic party.

Yeah, that seems to work.
4/26/2016 12:56 PM
Except it isn't really the same thing.

You (or I) may disagree with Clinton's policy preferences or dislike her as a candidate but voting for her in the primary is still a rational action if you are a Democrat.

Voting for Trump in the GOP primary is completely irrational if you are Republican. He is going to get smoked in the general election and people that think otherwise are delusional. Voting for Trump in the primary actually helps Clinton.
4/26/2016 1:00 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 4/25/2016 9:07:00 PM (view original):
Trump apparently doesn't care that his potential nomination virtually assures that a Democrat will reside in the Oval Office for the next four years.
See?
4/26/2016 1:03 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 4/23/2016 9:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 4/23/2016 8:06:00 PM (view original):
Silver HATES Trump. HATES HM.
Most non-retards do.
Most non-retards hate Trump>>>Retards like Trump>>>More people in the GOP voted for Trump than any other candidate>>>

There are more retards in the GOP than non-retards.
4/26/2016 1:06 PM
tec, you agree with me. You're just arguing because it's me.
4/26/2016 1:07 PM
Donald Trump has reached 50 percent support from Republicans and Republican-leaners nationally for the first time since the beginning of the NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll in late December. This milestone is significant as the 2016 primary heads into its final few weeks of contests, as there has been intense speculation that Trump's support has a ceiling. Though his support has hovered in the high 40s since mid-March, the front-runner had yet to secure half of Republican voters.
4/26/2016 1:19 PM
Trump ceiling!
4/26/2016 1:19 PM
Donald Trump apparently isn't bothered by the fact that actress Lena Dunham and other celebrities have threatened to move to Canada if he's elected president. In fact, he says, he's excited by the prospect.

In an interview on Fox News Channel’s Fox & Friends Tuesday, the GOP presidential front-runner was asked about Dunham's comments the previous day that she would definitely move to Canada if he's elected in November.

“Well, she’s a B actor and has no mojo," Trump said of the Girls star. He then noted that other celebrities have voiced similar plans — and seemed increasingly delighted by the impact his campaign was having on them.

"I heard Whoopi Goldberg said that too — that would be a great, great thing for our country if she got out," he said. "We’ll get rid of Rosie? Oh I love it," he said, referring to Rosie O'Donnell.

"Now I have to get elected because I’ll be doing a great service to our country."

4/26/2016 1:22 PM
Trump.... Telling it like it is!!!
4/26/2016 1:23 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/26/2016 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Except it isn't really the same thing.

You (or I) may disagree with Clinton's policy preferences or dislike her as a candidate but voting for her in the primary is still a rational action if you are a Democrat.

Voting for Trump in the GOP primary is completely irrational if you are Republican. He is going to get smoked in the general election and people that think otherwise are delusional. Voting for Trump in the primary actually helps Clinton.
Hillary Clinton holds just a 3-point lead over Republican front-runner Donald Trump in a national head to head matchup, according to a George Washington University Battleground Poll.

And Trump hasn't even started on Crooked Hillary yet
4/26/2016 1:27 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/26/2016 1:07:00 PM (view original):
tec, you agree with me. You're just arguing because it's me.
Once again, I'm amused by your presumption that you know what I think and how I feel about things better than I do.

If you're going to insist that I "agree" with you that there are more idiots in the Republican Party than the Democratic Party, you would be wrong. There are large numbers of idiots in both parties.
4/26/2016 1:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...283|284|285|286|287...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.