2016 Presidential Race Topic

LET'S REVIEW!

1.) Hillary lied over and over again to her own party and the American people and the world and...the FBI called her out on it.

2.) Hillary is stupid as a rock. Dumb as dirt. Ignorant *****. Worthless whore of lies. Rotten old fat ankled cow from two generations ago.

3.) Unhealthy, diseased retiree, poster elder for nursing homes.

4.) Compromised slut respected by no one. Humiliated coward mocked and insulted by the world and the majority of humanity.

5.) One of many democrat women shamed and humiliated and cheated on by their President husbands. Crazy out for revenge.
7/5/2016 10:06 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/5/2016 9:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/5/2016 8:46:00 PM (view original):
An analysis by Center for Public Integrity provided by ad monitoring group Kantar Media/CMAG found that since June, Hillary Clinton’s campaign had aired around 20,000 TV ads, while Donald Trump’s campaign had launched a big, fat zero.
Um, yeah. Because he doesn't have any money to buy ads.
Why does he need ads? Every word out of Clinton's mouth and every action by her and her husband, is better for Trump than any ad he could ever come up with.
7/6/2016 9:06 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/6/2016 9:06:00 AM (view original):
An analysis by Center for Public Integrity provided by ad monitoring group Kantar Media/CMAG found that since June, Hillary Clinton’s campaign had aired around 20,000 TV ads, while Donald Trump’s campaign had launched a big, fat zero.
Why does he need ads? Every word out of Clinton's mouth and every action by her and her husband, is better for Trump than any ad he could ever come up with.
Oh ok. That explains why he's so far ahead in the polls.

7/6/2016 10:37 AM
How many freakin' times are you going to try to act like polls so far ahead of an election mean a d*mn thing? Have you not been paying any attention at all for the last year or so? FWIW, why don't you compare the latest polls to the last ones you posted and tell us why Trump is trending upward again, and has even taken the lead according to a few polls?

Even today in her NJ speech that the Dems were slobbering all-over, Clinton looked like an idiot to anyone willing to be objective. She tried to knock Trump's ethics - seriously? A Clinton trying to attack someone else's ethics?! Please, please keep-up the dumb@ssery Hillary. Once again proving Trump needs no ads.
7/6/2016 2:49 PM
Trump is way behind and we aren't that far out.

He's going to lose. The only question now is by how much.
7/6/2016 2:56 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/6/2016 2:56:00 PM (view original):
Trump is way behind and we aren't that far out.

He's going to lose. The only question now is by how much.
Way to totally ignore absolutely everything posted.
Guess you're too distracted getting abused in other threads at the moment.
What is your limit for that by the way, because I'd hate to miss-out on any of your stupidity because you were overextended.
7/6/2016 5:06 PM
You say that Clinton's speech proves Trump doesn't need ads, but he's behind in the polls. Way behind. So far behind that 538 gives him a 20% chance in November.

He needs ads. But ads cost money and he doesn't have any money.
7/6/2016 5:10 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/6/2016 2:49:00 PM (view original):
How many freakin' times are you going to try to act like polls so far ahead of an election mean a d*mn thing? Have you not been paying any attention at all for the last year or so? FWIW, why don't you compare the latest polls to the last ones you posted and tell us why Trump is trending upward again, and has even taken the lead according to a few polls?

Even today in her NJ speech that the Dems were slobbering all-over, Clinton looked like an idiot to anyone willing to be objective. She tried to knock Trump's ethics - seriously? A Clinton trying to attack someone else's ethics?! Please, please keep-up the dumb@ssery Hillary. Once again proving Trump needs no ads.
lol at the implication you're capable of being remotely objective about Hillary...
7/6/2016 6:01 PM
Trump supporters can't be objective about Clinton. Clinton supporters can't be objective about trump. I don't support either one of them. Neither deserves to be president. Unfortunately, one of them will be.
7/6/2016 6:23 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by wylie715 on 7/6/2016 6:23:00 PM (view original):
Trump supporters can't be objective about Clinton. Clinton supporters can't be objective about trump. I don't support either one of them. Neither deserves to be president. Unfortunately, one of them will be.
I'm objective about hillary..... She is a complete and utter dumbass for using her own server and she's deep in the pockets of Wall Street.

I'm objective about Trump too.... he's a total ***, but I dig that he's willing to be unpopular to call out PC bullshit.

7/6/2016 7:20 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/6/2016 9:06:00 AM (view original):
Trump beats expectations, raises $51 million with GOP in June
7/6/2016 7:22 PM
I'll believe that when I see the FEC report.
7/6/2016 7:45 PM
$51 MILLION? FANTASTIC!!! Just saw todays Trump speech. She's dead. This isn't even a contest.
7/6/2016 8:51 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/6/2016 7:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/6/2016 6:23:00 PM (view original):
I'm objective about hillary..... She is a complete and utter dumbass for using her own server and she's deep in the pockets of Wall Street.

I'm objective about Trump too.... he's a total ***, but I dig that he's willing to be unpopular to call out PC bullshit.

THIS ! (Both parts.)
7/7/2016 8:30 AM
◂ Prev 1...382|383|384|385|386...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.