2016 Presidential Race Topic

THX. I workout.

9/9/2016 6:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"Great honor to be endorsed by popular & successful @gov_gilmore of VA. A state that I very much want to win-THX Jim!"

Trump
9/9/2016 7:23 PM
Trump is out hustling dull Hillary. Speech to evangelicals tonight. Speech to blacks last week. Visits Mexico. Visits Louisiana floods. #trumpstamina
9/10/2016 1:19 AM
Forrest Trump is a pedophile
9/10/2016 9:51 AM

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'

9/10/2016 10:08 AM

Hillary Clinton told an audience of donors Friday night that half of Donald Trump's supporters fall into "the basket of deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic.

In an effort to explain the support behind Trump, Clinton went on to describe the rest of Trump supporters as people who are looking for change in any form because of economic anxiety and urged her supporters to empathize with them.
"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," Clinton said. "Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."
She added, "And unfortunately, there are people like that and he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric."
Clinton went on to say that some of these people were "irredeemable" and "not America."
9/10/2016 10:09 AM
"Wow, Hillary Clinton was SO INSULTING to my supporters, millions of amazing, hard working people. I think it will cost her at the Polls!" Trump tweeted Saturday morning.

"One day after promising to be aspirational & uplifting, Hillary insults millions of Americans. #desperate," campaign manager Kellyanne Conway tweeted. She later added, "Hillary, placing people in 'baskets,' slandering them but admitting after 8 yrs, they are "desperate for change."

And Jason Miller, a Trump spokesman, said in a statement that Clinton "ripped off her mask and revealed her true contempt for everyday Americans."

9/10/2016 10:13 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 9/10/2016 10:26:00 AM (view original):
Forrest Trump is a pedophile

Ask his daughter
There's more evidence that BJ Bill is a pedophile than Forrest Trump. 26 trips on the Lolita Express with Jeffrey Epstein... Yikes!
9/10/2016 10:34 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/9/2016 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 9/9/2016 12:46:00 PM (view original):

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton delivered a keynote speech at the National Baptist Convention Thursday night, but photos show that many people failed to show up.

how can a photo show people that aren't there?
Wylie isn't very smart.
9/10/2016 1:37 PM
9/10/2016 2:00 PM
"Hillary Clinton just had her 47% moment. What a terrible thing she said about so many great Americans!"
9/10/2016 8:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...484|485|486|487|488...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.