2016 Presidential Race Topic

Ebb and flow.

It's gonna be like brexit this year. The polls are everywhere... The pundits all swear it's Hillary. The people are filling stadiums to support Trump.

IF Trump loses you know he will sue and the mass voter fraud that has been leaking from states like Virginia, Indiana, etc will be exposed. That would be YUGE!
10/6/2016 5:37 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 10/6/2016 5:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 10/6/2016 5:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/6/2016 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Amoy is in hiding because he knows Trump is toast. If the race tightens up at all, he will come back. But he'll disappear as soon as trump loses.
The race is pretty much even right now. NH within 2, NV tied, Florida within 1.... This is a good time for a Trump surge. Every surge he's had has had a dip at some point before surging again. With his bad week he's pretty much tied with crooked Hillary which should scared the crap out of the anti Trump people. Bring on the debate!
It's not "pretty much even." Clinton has pulled away. She's a 4-1 favorite now.
Pretty. Much. Even.
10/6/2016 5:52 PM
There's two reasons I can't wait till the election is over. One is so I only have to look at one of those ******* for the next four years instead of both of them. Two is so I can stop seeing moy and bad luck arguing about it.
10/6/2016 6:55 PM
I hope it sinks his campaign like it sank Bill Clinton when we found out he cheated on Hillary when he was ******* Jennifer Flowers.
10/8/2016 7:54 AM
More Hillary emails released. Goldman Sachs transcripts +++
10/8/2016 8:18 AM
Voter fraud crackdowns all around the country the last few days. 57 counties in Indiana. Colorado, Pennsylvania, Virgina, Texas....
10/8/2016 8:22 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 10/8/2016 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Only ***** grabbing white dudes are allowed to vote, right Moy?
I've never said Trump is not an *******.

I'd still rather have an ******* in office over a liar and crook.
10/8/2016 7:05 PM
All politicians are liars and crooks. ******* is a different thing I will go with what I know.
10/8/2016 7:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...494|495|496|497|498...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.