2016 Presidential Race Topic

Buh bye
1/12/2017 9:45 AM
1/12/2017 10:41 AM
Trump is awesome. love the way he handled those fake news organizations yesterday.
1/12/2017 11:28 AM
Disrespectful on both sides. Looking forward to 4 years of that.

Where's the ******* sarcasm icon?
1/12/2017 11:48 AM
Here's the thing with Trump. He's going to react to any slight, or perceived slight, so what do you do with people like that? You **** with them. Megan Kelly made a lot of money feuding with Trump. Why wouldn't the next guy line up to do the same thing?

How many times did Sean Penn and Russell Crowe have to settle out of court? Charles Barkley? Hell, ****** QB Brock Osweiller was ****** with. You get celebs/athletes/politicians to react and make a name, or bank, for yourself.

Trump is going to deal with the most belligerent press ever. Because he will react.
1/12/2017 12:10 PM
Trump is going to deal with the most belligerent press ever. Because the press is more liberal than ever... and they somehow think that THEY MAKE the news rather than simply reporting on it.
1/12/2017 5:45 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/12/2017 12:10:00 PM (view original):
Here's the thing with Trump. He's going to react to any slight, or perceived slight, so what do you do with people like that? You **** with them. Megan Kelly made a lot of money feuding with Trump. Why wouldn't the next guy line up to do the same thing?

How many times did Sean Penn and Russell Crowe have to settle out of court? Charles Barkley? Hell, ****** QB Brock Osweiller was ****** with. You get celebs/athletes/politicians to react and make a name, or bank, for yourself.

Trump is going to deal with the most belligerent press ever. Because he will react.
Have you even considered its Donald Trump that's ******* with those people that try to 'slight' him? Trump is actually very calculated in his approach.... you don't become a billionaire by actually being an idiot... you don't beat out 17 candidates and the media for the presidency by actually being an idiot. Trump might very well be the best troll I have ever seen. That takes talent. Trump is not the emotional time bomb the media truly thinks he is. He's played them all and they still don't get that THEY are the ones being played for fools. By the end of the year Fake News will stick to CNN like crooked Hillary stuck to Clinton. These guys keep falling into Trumps traps and they think its the other way around. I enjoy watching this... truly.
1/12/2017 5:48 PM
One of my mentors once told me there's an art to telling people to go to hell and have them laughing the entire way. Trump is a pro at this.
1/12/2017 6:30 PM
Explain his decade long fight with Rosie O'Donell. He's been quoted as saying "You don't punch down." Does he consider Rosie his equal?

He's a sensitive bro. Plain and simple.
1/12/2017 6:36 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/12/2017 6:36:00 PM (view original):
Explain his decade long fight with Rosie O'Donell. He's been quoted as saying "You don't punch down." Does he consider Rosie his equal?

He's a sensitive bro. Plain and simple.
I just did explain it. He trolling her, plain and simple. He enjoys it. I've met a lot of very successful businessmen..... NONE of them are sensitive. These guys are sharks, especially when they smell blood.
1/12/2017 7:03 PM
Ever see the ESPN "Small potatoes"? Trump would not be interviewed. Because he's a raging puss who couldn't control the message. Sensitive.
1/12/2017 8:02 PM

That's not blood you smell. It's "you know" coming out of my "whatever."
1/12/2017 8:05 PM

You tell 'um girl. If Trump is elected, I'll leave the United States and move to NBC!
1/12/2017 10:13 PM
The "Unaffordable" Care Act will soon be history!

Trump on Twitter
1/13/2017 7:50 AM
“FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS ‘CLEARED’ OF ALL CHARGES,”

Rosie O'Donnell losing her mind on Twitter
1/13/2017 7:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...556|557|558|559|560...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.